MLB 14 The Show Gameplay Video - 35 Seconds From the PS4 Version - Page 2 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

MLB 14 The Show Gameplay Video - 35 Seconds From the PS4 Version

This is a discussion on MLB 14 The Show Gameplay Video - 35 Seconds From the PS4 Version within the MLB: The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB: The Show
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-23-2014, 04:59 PM   #9
MVP
 
tnixen's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Re: 35 Seconds of Gameplay

Does this guy in the crowd look like anyone to you guys?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg -2147483642.jpg (410.9 KB, 1125 views)
tnixen is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 04:59 PM   #10
MVP
 
Shakedowncapo's Arena
 
OVR: 18
Join Date: Aug 2002
Re: 35 Seconds of Gameplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxJustAguessxX
If this was played this weekend, why would It be a earlier build, wouldn't it be the latest build close to retail.
Not the way it works. The version being played here is just the latest stable version. Key word being stable. This could be a build back from January for all we know.
Shakedowncapo is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 05:02 PM   #11
Banned
 
XxJustAguessxX's Arena
 
OVR: 8
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: West Philadelphia
Re: 35 Seconds of Gameplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakedowncapo
Not the way it works. The version being played here is just the latest stable version. Key word being stable. This could be a build back from January for all we know.
All I was asking is how one would know that doesn't work for SCEA or not a person at the event in Australia. As u say for all we know it could be a build from Tuesday.

XxJustAguessxX is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-23-2014, 05:03 PM   #12
MVP
 
Cowboy008's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Mar 2012
Re: 35 Seconds of Gameplay

Can't really judge anything since we don't know what build this is even though they played it this weekend. I don't know why they would have people try out earlier builds rather than the newest build though. Hopefully the devs or the marketing team decide to release some videos soon so we can actually see how it looks.
Cowboy008 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 05:05 PM   #13
Banned
 
XxJustAguessxX's Arena
 
OVR: 8
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: West Philadelphia
Re: 35 Seconds of Gameplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
Can't really judge anything since we don't know what build this is even though they played it this weekend. I don't know why they would have people try out earlier builds rather than the newest build though. Hopefully the devs or the marketing team decide to release some videos soon so we can actually see how it looks.
Exactly but since one of the supposed game gurus on here didn't think of it first then everything is null and void.
XxJustAguessxX is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 05:10 PM   #14
MVP
 
Shakedowncapo's Arena
 
OVR: 18
Join Date: Aug 2002
Re: 35 Seconds of Gameplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxJustAguessxX
All I was asking is how one would know that doesn't work for SCEA or not a person at the event in Australia. As u say for all we know it could be a build from Tuesday.
Russell gave a thumbs up on a post about the stadium lighting not being done on a lot stadiums, which is why they're playing in Boston. That would signal to me an older build.
Shakedowncapo is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 05:10 PM   #15
Rookie
 
eaw913's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Feb 2011
Re: 35 Seconds of Gameplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxJustAguessxX
Exactly but since one of the supposed game gurus on here didn't think of it first then everything is null and void.
Until an official video is released by SCEA you can assume they're all old builds.

To the guy saying the fan didn't grab a foul ball, that was removed. That's why you didn't see it.
eaw913 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 05:14 PM   #16
Banned
 
XxJustAguessxX's Arena
 
OVR: 8
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: West Philadelphia
Re: 35 Seconds of Gameplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaw913
Until an official video is released by SCEA you can assume they're all old builds.

To the guy saying the fan didn't grab a foul ball, that was removed. That's why you didn't see it.
Ok that's make sense so that's all I asked, appreciate the answer.
XxJustAguessxX is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB: The Show »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:51 PM.

Top -