Home

Will No HR Celebration Camera be disabled as well on ps4

This is a discussion on Will No HR Celebration Camera be disabled as well on ps4 within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 04-09-2014, 09:50 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Will No HR Celebration Camera be disabled as well on ps4

I'd have to agree with the calls to bring the option back to turn it off. I've always turned it off in past games and would not be a fan of even a 25% rate.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2014, 07:12 PM   #26
MVP

El_MaYiMbE's Arena

OVR: 10

I have a question that I am not sure if it is clear....

Is the HR cam going to be on 25% of the time, just when using broadcast hitting, or whatever the new camera angle is?

If I use a custom cam angle, or one of the classic ones, will it still show HR Cam?
Old 04-28-2014, 12:44 PM   #27
Pro

ruxpinke's Arena

OVR: 3

on the new vid posted today, theres an epic Chris Davis HR, and it tracks the ball into the seats. looks good
Old 04-28-2014, 12:53 PM   #28
MVP

Shakedowncapo's Arena

OVR: 18

That HR tracking camera they showed with Chris Davis is PERFECT. Sony, please never change that. You can now erase that behind the batter, "no doubter" cam that we've had for years out of the game. Its no longer needed with this new one.
Old 04-28-2014, 01:00 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 2

AGREED. New home run camera angle is Awesome, Really get to see he beauty of the ball park when you hit a bomb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakedowncapo
That HR tracking camera they showed with Chris Davis is PERFECT. Sony, please never change that. You can now erase that behind the batter, "no doubter" cam that we've had for years out of the game. Its no longer needed with this new one.
Old 05-14-2014, 10:36 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 20

It's funny how the smallest things can really turn you/me off a game. I have always loved this game, pretty much everything about it. However, i guess this year with the big delay between real life opening day and the ps4 game dropping I lost some interest. Been debating every night if I should play or not play. Well, I finally decide to go with it and start a franchise. Last night playing as the Rockies it hit a HR with Charlie Blackmon. Same view as always. Well, I decided tonight to go ahead with my gut and play as the dodgers. Top 8 in a 0-0 game, I got uribe on first...Carl Crawford comes up, I swing and what the hell pops up on my screen, the dumbest thing I've ever seen....the HR cam. So no problem, I can turn it off. Nope, don't see the option but I must be missing it. So I come here and are you ****tin me, no option to turn thay arcade view off? Come on SCEA....you guys are better than this. You know that most show plauers are hardcore sim guys. Why would take the option away? Because that janky azz HR cam is something u see at the arcades, not the show.

Back to my original point. Something this small has pretty much ruined it for me. I hate that and I know it's picky but I just can't play a sim baseball game with. HR cam. Unbelievable.
Old 05-15-2014, 09:51 AM   #31
Rookie

zrtelford's Arena

OVR: 3

I have only seen this ONCE out of the 19 HR I have hit in my Franchise So the frequency is PERFECT for me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-15-2014, 11:19 AM   #32
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

OVR: 21

The HR camera made this unplayable for you...? Uh what?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »