Home

Will No HR Celebration Camera be disabled as well on ps4

This is a discussion on Will No HR Celebration Camera be disabled as well on ps4 within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 05-15-2014, 11:43 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Will No HR Celebration Camera be disabled as well on ps4

Talk about a nitpick. Really guys ?
Old 05-15-2014, 01:09 PM   #34
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by moemoe24
Back to my original point. Something this small has pretty much ruined it for me. I hate that and I know it's picky but I just can't play a sim baseball game with. HR cam. Unbelievable.
while the game isn't ruined for me, i totally understand this. we're so used to options not being taken away from the game, but rather a growing list of options available. i feel for those who valued this option to be turned off
Old 05-15-2014, 02:47 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakar
Talk about a nitpick. Really guys ?

It may be nit picky to you, matter of fact, I even said in my post that it was a small thing but everyone has certain hang ups about things.

It's funny over the years on this board how if someone picks out a small thing or mentions how a small thing kind of ruined the game for them everyone piles on...."that ruined the game for you"...."I think you are being too picky"...."you're a troll" etc.

It's funny and ironic because what do so many of us love about The Show? We love how no detail is left out, how the small things make this game so great. So when we are singing the praises of The Show and pointing out how much the small things put this game on another level, if you're someone that thinks that, you can't knock someone for saying how such a small thing would almost ruin the game for someone.

You know, if you like the HR cam that's great. That was the great thing about giving us the option. Why they would take that out is odd and frustrating and that probably more than the cam itself puts a bad taste in my mouth. If other people don't agree or don't get why it's such an issue with me so be it. That's just my opinion on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-15-2014, 03:01 PM   #36
Pro

MLB14's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
It's funny how the smallest things can really turn you/me off a game... So no problem, I can turn it off. Nope, don't see the option but I must be missing it. So I come here and are you ****tin me, no option to turn thay arcade view off? Come on SCEA....you guys are better than this. You know that most show plauers are hardcore sim guys. Why would take the option away? Because that janky azz HR cam is something u see at the arcades, not the show.
How does the camera angle make it like an arcade game ? I never saw any arcade baseball game with a camera angle like that. It's OK not to like it, but I don't understand the arcade comparison.

Also, I'm not trying to oppose you, but I've been using the dynamic camera for batted balls and I honestly don't see the HR celebration camera often. I guess it only triggers when I hit a no doubter, but usually when I hit a HR, I'm not sure it's even a HR 'til it goes over the wall. I like it because it feels and looks realistic.
Old 05-15-2014, 03:26 PM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
It may be nit picky to you, matter of fact, I even said in my post that it was a small thing but everyone has certain hang ups about things.

It's funny over the years on this board how if someone picks out a small thing or mentions how a small thing kind of ruined the game for them everyone piles on...."that ruined the game for you"...."I think you are being too picky"...."you're a troll" etc.

It's funny and ironic because what do so many of us love about The Show? We love how no detail is left out, how the small things make this game so great. So when we are singing the praises of The Show and pointing out how much the small things put this game on another level, if you're someone that thinks that, you can't knock someone for saying how such a small thing would almost ruin the game for someone.

You know, if you like the HR cam that's great. That was the great thing about giving us the option. Why they would take that out is odd and frustrating and that probably more than the cam itself puts a bad taste in my mouth. If other people don't agree or don't get why it's such an issue with me so be it. That's just my opinion on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My point was that they could spend their time and money to fix more important things that this minor "inconvenience" to you.
Old 05-16-2014, 11:28 AM   #38
Rookie

Thumbs down Re: Will No HR Celebration Camera be disabled as well on ps4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakar
My point was that they could spend their time and money to fix more important things that this minor "inconvenience" to you.
It more than just me. The whole thread is made up of gamers who are put out about it. Regardless, I'm not sure I see any correlation between taking out past features and scea spending more money to fix something else. If you know of something let me know what it is because 2014 on the ps4 looks and plays the same as any other show. Not saying that's a bad thing, in fact, it's a good thing But spare me the stuff about spending money to do something else because they didn't remove the HR cam option so they could make other areas better. You and I both know that is not true.
Old 05-16-2014, 11:32 AM   #39
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLB14
How does the camera angle make it like an arcade game ? I never saw any arcade baseball game with a camera angle like that. It's OK not to like it, but I don't understand the arcade comparison.

Also, I'm not trying to oppose you, but I've been using the dynamic camera for batted balls and I honestly don't see the HR celebration camera often. I guess it only triggers when I hit a no doubter, but usually when I hit a HR, I'm not sure it's even a HR 'til it goes over the wall. I like it because it feels and looks realistic.
When I say "arcade" I mean that HR CAM is something I saw on baseball games I played in the arcades back in the 80's. Arcadish also means it's for guys that don't appreciate the simulation. Not sure what's not to understand there. Maybe you aren't old enough to have played games in a true arcade.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »