Home

SimChamps PS4 Online Franchise Interest Thread

This is a discussion on SimChamps PS4 Online Franchise Interest Thread within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-27-2014, 11:42 PM   #41
MVP

mmorg's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: SimChamps PS4 Online Franchise Interest Thread

Just looking for 2 more people to take the 3 teams left in the AL Central. These 3 are available:

White Sox
Royals
Twins
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2014, 05:00 PM   #42

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmorg
Just looking for 2 more people to take the 3 teams left in the AL Central. These 3 are available:

White Sox
Royals
Twins
So before I potentially commit, Im weak what can I say lol, what are the proposed settings that youre looking to use? Id hate to get in and then find out its not a good fit right away leaving you looking for a new member immediately. Time isnt a problem as Im a stay at home Dad so being in 2 leagues wont be an issue. Ill take the White Sox once I get a little more info about settings etc. Feel free to shoot me a PM if that makes it any easier.
Old 04-28-2014, 05:11 PM   #43
MVP

mmorg's Arena

What settings are you referring to? We've decided to run with quick counts until September, possibly the Trade Deadline, and see how quickly we are moving along. We aren't restricting any pitching/batting/fielding modes either. Anything else?
Old 04-28-2014, 05:19 PM   #44
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
What settings are you referring to? We've decided to run with quick counts until September, possibly the Trade Deadline, and see how quickly we are moving along. We aren't restricting any pitching/batting/fielding modes either. Anything else?
sounds like QC were not to be included in online and a patch upcoming will remove
Old 04-28-2014, 05:20 PM   #45

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
I've never played in an online league so wasnt aware if the batting/pitching/fielding options were user specific or league specific. Any idea if baserunning is user specific as well? Other then that, in the event I missed it, will we be required to stream CPU games? Not that it technically matters to me as I can stream them fine, or should be able to, but was curious regardless. As for rosters, any restrictions that might pertain to a baseball league? Having run a Madden league for many years Im familiar with the issues there but not when it comes to online leagues and The Show.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2014, 05:49 PM   #46
MVP

mmorg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinOwl
sounds like QC were not to be included in online and a patch upcoming will remove
Where have you read this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chef
I've never played in an online league so wasnt aware if the batting/pitching/fielding options were user specific or league specific. Any idea if baserunning is user specific as well? Other then that, in the event I missed it, will we be required to stream CPU games? Not that it technically matters to me as I can stream them fine, or should be able to, but was curious regardless. As for rosters, any restrictions that might pertain to a baseball league? Having run a Madden league for many years Im familiar with the issues there but not when it comes to online leagues and The Show.
We'd strongly prefer people to stream CPU games. In regards to roster rules, we only want players playing in their primary or secondary positions listed. No playing anyone out of position, except in the event of the rare 15+ extra inning marathon games. We are still figuring out contract rules which we need to figure out soon for signing free agents.

Last edited by mmorg; 04-28-2014 at 05:51 PM.
Old 04-28-2014, 05:51 PM   #47
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Where have you read this?

We'd strongly prefer people to stream CPU games. In regards to roster rules, we only want players playing in their primary or secondary positions listed. No playing anyone out of position, except in the event of the rare 15+ extra inning marathon games. We are still figuring out contract rules which we need to figure out soon for signing free agents.
TSN, but like I said thought Russel confirmed it was available for online modes.

http://forums.theshownation.com/showthread.php?t=26426
Old 04-28-2014, 05:57 PM   #48
MVP

mmorg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinOwl
TSN, but like I said thought Russel confirmed it was available for online modes.

http://forums.theshownation.com/showthread.php?t=26426
I don't know where your getting the assertion from that SCEA is removing quick counts from online franchise. Based on that thread I see a moderator saying that quick counts wasn't supposed to be included in online ranked matches and the quoted post from Russel doesn't say anything about it not being in online franchise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
Moses that don’t support QC, are RTTS, Show Live, and Diamond Dynasty.

PL isn’t in RTTS, Show Live, Diamond Dynasty, and ALL online modes except for Online Franchise (but PL is only functional for vs CPU games).

Am I missing something?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »