Home

Sounds of the show on ps4 ?

This is a discussion on Sounds of the show on ps4 ? within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-02-2014, 10:02 AM   #65
MVP

decga's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Sounds of the show on ps4 ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports fanantic
From my understanding, i heard that MLB 14 the show actually has SOTS build in the game, so at least we got something (little as it may) to work with.

Hopefully someone can find a trick/way to have their music added.
Yeah SOTS is in, but it does not work. When you assigned the music in edit teams or to player it does not play when you set it for. Not at least for me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-02-2014, 07:28 PM   #66
Rookie

OVR: 0

It was unbelievable that the PS4 was actually launched without mp3 capability but to still not have it 6 months later is beyond laughable. That tells me it wasn't the oversight that Sony claimed that it was, but an obvious attempt to push this music unlimited. People who use that "play music off their phone" thing have no idea about adding music to their games. This is beyond disappointing to me because I purchased this system for this game. Although I think it's a great game the immersion is definitely lacking without custom sounds. If you never used them before then I'm sure it's business as usual, but if you've grown accustomed to having them then this experience feels awfully incomplete.
Old 06-02-2014, 10:11 PM   #67
MVP

decga's Arena

OVR: 12

Whats this Music Unlimited I keep hearing about? Can it be use for the Show?
Old 06-02-2014, 10:51 PM   #68
Rookie

wilb626's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acts 4 12
It was unbelievable that the PS4 was actually launched without mp3 capability but to still not have it 6 months later is beyond laughable. That tells me it wasn't the oversight that Sony claimed that it was, but an obvious attempt to push this music unlimited. People who use that "play music off their phone" thing have no idea uld about adding music to their games. This is beyond disappointing to me because I purchased this system for this game. Although I think it's a great game the immersion is definitely lacking without custom sounds. If you never used them before then I'm sure it's business as usual, but if you've grown accustomed to having them then this experience feels awfully incomplete.
Completely agree with you. Sony could easily push an mp3 firmware update in 6 mos but they are choosing to profit from Music Unlimited.

Checking every day to see if there are updates but I am going to assume Sony isn't going to do this any time soon given it's not going to increase sales...just make existing owners happy.

I pray this makes it in soon because it adds so much to the game.
Old 06-02-2014, 10:58 PM   #69
Rookie

wilb626's Arena

OVR: 4

I went into SOTS in the PS4 and noticed that there isn't any slots for chants and yells any more. Anyone else notice this? I really use a lot of chants and would not be happy if they discontinued those slots.

I know there was supposed to be all new organ music this year but for some reason it isn't in the game.
Old 06-03-2014, 11:31 AM   #70
Rookie

OVR: 0

So I was searching the Internet today and saw firmware update 1.71 was being released and thought "Yes!!!!! Mp3 playback, sounds of the show". Then I read the details which stated that it was for software stability and to correct the rumble feature of the controller. Seriously!?!? Get with it Sony...
Old 06-03-2014, 03:14 PM   #71
LGM

Arizito Sports's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
So I was searching the Internet today and saw firmware update 1.71 was being released and thought "Yes!!!!! Mp3 playback, sounds of the show". Then I read the details which stated that it was for software stability and to correct the rumble feature of the controller. Seriously!?!? Get with it Sony...
I know I saw it too, I was a bit hype but then read what was on it lol ..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2014, 03:29 PM   #72
MVP

Sports fanantic's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Damn, you made me unplug my ps3 and connect the PS4 with joy, only to be left in anger and sadness.

2010, 2012, & 2014 World Series Champion

Oakland A's

2012 & 2013 AL West Champion

Golden State Warriors

2015 NBA Champion

Oakland Raiders

Just Win Baby

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »