Home

An ACTUAL great deal on PS4s

This is a discussion on An ACTUAL great deal on PS4s within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-21-2014, 10:20 PM   #9
Who? Giroux!

ManiacMatt1782's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: An ACTUAL great deal on PS4s

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxJustAguessxX
They say if you don't have the money in cash, you shouldn't buy it. Ps4 is not worth opening a credit card in my opinion, I'd rather just have the $ no contingency plans.
While I agree you shouldn't buy things you cannot afford, whay is the harm in exploiting this if you just pay the balance off before the end of the month, paying no interest. If you can do things responsibly, exploiting deals like this can save you some money.
Old 04-21-2014, 10:41 PM   #10
Banned

XxJustAguessxX's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMatt1782
While I agree you shouldn't buy things you cannot afford, whay is the harm in exploiting this if you just pay the balance off before the end of the month, paying no interest. If you can do things responsibly, exploiting deals like this can save you some money.
There is no harm if that's the plan, my mindset is just different but more power to those who goes this route.
Old 04-21-2014, 10:47 PM   #11
MVP

Spanky's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxJustAguessxX
They say if you don't have the money in cash, you shouldn't buy it. Ps4 is not worth opening a credit card in my opinion, I'd rather just have the $ no contingency plans.
Saving 35 percent on something you would have bought anyway at full price is a great deal any way you stack it up. He should feel good about this purchase. I know I would.

I'm going to buy a PS4 soon, just waiting for the Show to come out. I already have a Meijer's card so I can utilize this deal. I'll see if I can find a deal somewhere, but even if I don't, that's fine. Looking forward to playing The Show on PS4.

"What? You can't challenge a scoring play?''
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-21-2014, 11:39 PM   #12
MVP

cardinalbird5's Arena

OVR: 13

People are just scared of Credit Cards for some reason.

Amazon has a good deal too that you get like 35 dollars off a purchase when you sign up for their CC. No annual fee and you get cash back on Amazon purchases.
Old 04-22-2014, 12:08 AM   #13
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardinalbird7
People are just scared of Credit Cards for some reason.

Amazon has a good deal too that you get like 35 dollars off a purchase when you sign up for their CC. No annual fee and you get cash back on Amazon purchases.
I don't see why all it takes is good money management I have 4 Credit cards 2 are store cards and none have a balance. I use the one for everything to get cash back and pay it off right away and have a high credit score.

From what I've seen the people who are scared are the ones using credit cards irresponsibly
Old 04-22-2014, 12:22 AM   #14
MVP

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm2054
I don't see why all it takes is good money management I have 4 Credit cards 2 are store cards and none have a balance. I use the one for everything to get cash back and pay it off right away and have a high credit score.

From what I've seen the people who are scared are the ones using credit cards irresponsibly
I hate credit cards because I am very responsible with my money, but signing up for this card and then cutting the card up seemed like a no-brainer to me. I've had 1 single credit card for the past 6 years or so and I've only ever used it for online purchases (safer than putting in my debit card number). I'm the kind of person that carries cash with me to limit the amount I *should* spend.

Either way, I got an extra $200 to play around with now!
Old 04-22-2014, 02:09 AM   #15
Rookie

eaw913's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeCoolMan24
I hate credit cards because I am very responsible with my money, but signing up for this card and then cutting the card up seemed like a no-brainer to me. I've had 1 single credit card for the past 6 years or so and I've only ever used it for online purchases (safer than putting in my debit card number). I'm the kind of person that carries cash with me to limit the amount I *should* spend.

Either way, I got an extra $200 to play around with now!
Not using credit cards has nothing to do with being responsible with money. If anything it's helpful to gain credit that allows you to buy other stuff (cars, houses, etc.). I rotate mine and use rewards cards for things like gas, food, and other small items that I can pay off instantly. No interest and I make money off of it.

The problem is no one knows how to use them. Kids misuse them and older people are scared of them. So many common misconceptions but it is what it is. The real question is are you SMART with your money!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-22-2014, 01:58 PM   #16
MVP

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaw913
Not using credit cards has nothing to do with being responsible with money. If anything it's helpful to gain credit that allows you to buy other stuff (cars, houses, etc.). I rotate mine and use rewards cards for things like gas, food, and other small items that I can pay off instantly. No interest and I make money off of it.

The problem is no one knows how to use them. Kids misuse them and older people are scared of them. So many common misconceptions but it is what it is. The real question is are you SMART with your money!
That's why my parents have me use it with my big school and car purchases. I have probably put at least $5000 on it, but about $4500 of that was things they were paying for. It's been a nice set-up. Haha.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »