Home

An ACTUAL great deal on PS4s

This is a discussion on An ACTUAL great deal on PS4s within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-22-2014, 04:57 PM   #17
E=MC(2)

Mitchrapp's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: An ACTUAL great deal on PS4s

Definitely need a credit card or car payments or something or else your credit will be shot. I have two, one I seldom use and the other I don't use at all. No credit is as bad as "bad credit".

Detroit Red Wings
Detroit Tigers
Michigan Football

I didn't mean to hit the umpire with the dirt, but I did mean to hit that bastard in the stands. -- Babe Ruth

Trying to sneak a pitch past Hank Aaron is like trying to sneak the sunrise past a rooster. -- Joe Adcock
Old 04-22-2014, 05:32 PM   #18
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

Ok guys, lets get off the whole credit card discussion. This isn't really the place.
Old 04-22-2014, 10:27 PM   #19
MVP

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by PVarck31
Ok guys, lets get off the whole credit card discussion. This isn't really the place.
Agreed. But back to this deal. Like I said, call up your local Meijer on the each Monday in May and try and find out which week it is. Even if it's after The Show comes out, I think saving a couple hundred dollars will be worth it!
Old 04-23-2014, 04:17 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 1

Do you know of any PS4 + Show14 combo packages that will be coming out? I am ready to buy PS4 but will wait if there is plans for a combo package that would save a few bucks...any ideas?

Not letting me create new thread, so I will ask here.
Old 04-25-2014, 10:07 PM   #21
Pro

@legendm0de's Arena

OVR: 9

Hate to do this to some of you guys, but there's two left, as I speak. On Amazon, one of the providers is selling at 389, no tax free shipping. 389.00 flat. I just bought one. They are not fulfilled by Amazon, but don't let that bother you, they have a 97% positive rating over the last 12 month, 851 votes. There were 16 this time last night, 12 this afternoon, but it was down to three within this hour. Now presumably they only have two left.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2014, 10:50 PM   #22
MVP

decga's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davee926
Do you know of any PS4 + Show14 combo packages that will be coming out? I am ready to buy PS4 but will wait if there is plans for a combo package that would save a few bucks...any ideas?

Not letting me create new thread, so I will ask here.
I saw bundle on the QVC website for $600. It included the PS4, two controllers, accessories(USB charging plus another), carrying bag & of course The Show. I was going to bite, but it wont be delivered until May 20th. I live in Georgia and should be able to get the system and game day 1 of retail.
Old 04-26-2014, 09:56 AM   #23
Rookie

tanchl's Arena

OVR: 2

Congrats on the purchase. I love me a good scheme, being from the George Costanza school of sniffing out a deal.

To be honest, I would have never ever sniffed out this deal since I had never heard of Meijer.

Good find!
Old 04-26-2014, 11:44 AM   #24
Pro

raneman85's Arena

OVR: 6

I spoke to a Game Stop and Best Buy Manager. From what they know there won't be any bundle packages for PS4. If they do have promotions it won't be until October to jump early on the Christmas season and they won't be anything special. They won't get any substantial bundle packages until 2-3 years into production. Reasoning: Sales gradually climb with new systems the first two years. Sony is confident with PS4 growth potential and believes their sales will outgrow Xbox One over that time period. Sony will counter bundles if Microsoft makes a move. I guess that's good marketing/sales strategy. Not great for the consumer. Still would keep my eyes open though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »