Home

Turner Field PS4

This is a discussion on Turner Field PS4 within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2014, 11:10 PM   #65
Banned

CJ10's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Turner Field PS4

Quote:
Originally Posted by videogameprojr
Honestly all over a COW. Man we have a good game to play come Tuesday...

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :-)
it has nothing to do with the cow, I rarely notice the dog when I play. it has to do with being given excuses for some things, there are plenty of other fans of other teams that post similar things and get told the same thing when something is wrong with their teams stadium or uniforms etc.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-03-2014, 11:11 PM   #66
Banned

CJ10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
I don't see the correlation here.
I think I understand that a dalmatian is not a cow.

You however don't seem to understand...or just cannot grasp that they cannot(or will not due to their own legal standards) use a cow.

ZOMG!

M.K.
Knight165
and you cant seem to understand that by the legal standards *you* are saying they use that if the bottle is ok then the cow would be ok. its not a stadium to stadium thing. you can either use things like that or you cant
Old 05-03-2014, 11:12 PM   #67
Rookie

videogameprojr's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ10
it has nothing to do with the cow, I rarely notice the dog when I play. it has to do with being given excuses for some things, there are plenty of other fans of other teams that post similar things and get told the same thing when something is wrong with their teams stadium or uniforms etc.

But in this case there is a legitimate excuse. That's the point we are trying to make.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :-)
Old 05-03-2014, 11:12 PM   #68
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Oh...a truther.

Okay...goodnight.
(CJ.....try searching back a few years when I would consistently be the one to make a thread titled "Tips and Work Arounds"......read my first post in them....it usually had something to do with "no game is perfect....and then would list things that were ZOMG.....wrong in the game and a way to work around it.

But don't let the truth get in the way of a good story.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 05-03-2014, 11:14 PM   #69
Banned

CJ10's Arena

Im done trying to have an "actual conversation" about it, been trying to do that since 09 and nothing ever comes of it. so from now on Im going to call them out on whats wrong and keep doing it till they answer. AGAIN, the issue is not the cow, its the answers we are given to the question. this could just as easily be the color blue being wrong for the jays or the numbers not being big enough on the yankees jerseys. those are just a couple other of the many many things people have been trying to get clarification on for years and get nothing but a beat around the bush answer.
Old 05-03-2014, 11:14 PM   #70
MVP

SwedishTouch76's Arena

This CJ10 guy is striking out more than Dan Uggla and BJ Upton combined. Hard to do....
Old 05-03-2014, 11:15 PM   #71
Banned

CJ10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Oh...a truther.

Okay...goodnight.
(CJ.....try searching back a few years when I would consistently be the one to make a thread titled "Tips and Work Arounds"......read my first post in them....it usually had something to do with "no game is perfect....and then would list things that were ZOMG.....wrong in the game and a way to work around it.

But don't let the truth get in the way of a good story.

M.K.
Knight165
a work around is not a fix to something that is wrong, its just that a work around. making your customer work to try and make the game work the way its supposed instead of it being fixed by the company that made it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-03-2014, 11:16 PM   #72
Banned

CJ10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwedishTouch76
This CJ10 guy is striking out more than Dan Uggla and BJ Upton combined. Hard to do....
if it ever helps this game get to where it should be then I have done my job. If people want to throw out the "search posts from years ago" youll find posts where I have praised things they have done right and called out things that were wrong. If you do a good job Ill tell you, same if you do a bad job or dont fix something. Unfortunately there are far more things that need to be fixed than things that deserve praise.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »