Home

Not getting on lanch day?

This is a discussion on Not getting on lanch day? within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-03-2014, 01:07 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 2
Not getting on lanch day?

Is any one not getting the game on tuesday when it comes out and getting it latter? I cant weight to play the game but I did a order on amazon with free shipping so I wont get the game intill probly around Saturday or something. I did that because I don't know if I will have time to play the game before that any way because of NBA playoffs. I have been trying to get cought up on nba playoffs for 2 weeks straight now stop now and I am still about 5 games behind right now and 3 more games on tomorrow and I work a lot of late shifts next week and I just saw the new spider man movie last night what a great movie don't know what cretis are talking about! So I don't know when I will be cought up and will have time to play.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-03-2014, 02:11 AM   #2
MVP

Madden's Jowels's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Not getting on lanch day?

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkknightrises
Is any one not getting the game on tuesday when it comes out and getting it latter? I cant weight to play the game but I did a order on amazon with free shipping so I wont get the game intill probly around Saturday or something. I did that because I don't know if I will have time to play the game before that any way because of NBA playoffs. I have been trying to get cought up on nba playoffs for 2 weeks straight now stop now and I am still about 5 games behind right now and 3 more games on tomorrow and I work a lot of late shifts next week and I just saw the new spider man movie last night what a great movie don't know what cretis are talking about! So I don't know when I will be cought up and will have time to play.
You'll still probably get it on Tuesday, Amazon usually ships on release day for games even with free shipping, although it's not guaranteed.
Old 05-03-2014, 03:26 AM   #3
Banned

I have order games on amazon all the time and I have never gotten a game the day it comes out with out doing 1 day shipping on amazon prime witch I don't have but on a trlile or without doing relies day but like I said no point in paying a few extra dolloars when I don't have time to play any way lol.
Old 05-03-2014, 03:55 AM   #4
E=MC(2)

Mitchrapp's Arena

If you order it right now on Amazon with prime the only way you get it Tuesday is one day shipping, which is an extra 3.99. Without prime ships on the 6th and will get 3-5 days later.

Detroit Red Wings
Detroit Tigers
Michigan Football

I didn't mean to hit the umpire with the dirt, but I did mean to hit that bastard in the stands. -- Babe Ruth

Trying to sneak a pitch past Hank Aaron is like trying to sneak the sunrise past a rooster. -- Joe Adcock
Old 05-03-2014, 04:14 AM   #5
Rookie

This thread title reminds me of The Office
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-03-2014, 05:54 AM   #6
MVP

I'm on vacation until the end of next week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 05-03-2014, 06:57 AM   #7
Rookie

videogameprojr's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkknightrises

LANCH day is my favorite , I can't WEIGHT any longer.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :-)
Old 05-03-2014, 02:22 PM   #8
MVP

JaFFiTh's Arena

OVR: 7

Getting it on launch day, eventhough I just bought a truck on Thursday and am now broke but I will find a way to get the game! lol (payday isn't till Friday) Plus my wife and kid will be gone from Wed-Sat morning so I gotta get it so I can play my butt off after work without the kid bugging me lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »