Home

People With PS3 and PS4 MLB the Show 14

This is a discussion on People With PS3 and PS4 MLB the Show 14 within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-05-2014, 02:37 PM   #17
The Future

seanjeezy's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: People With PS3 and PS4 MLB the Show 14

The general consensus seems like it is well worth the $60 but not $400. So since you already have a PS4, then I would go ahead and get the PS4 version too.
Old 05-05-2014, 02:46 PM   #18
Pro

RLebron12's Arena

OVR: 1

I honestly don't see any good reason to not buy it for the PS4...it is going to be way better than it was on PS3. Once it comes out tomorrow I can finally put my PS3 as the Only game I was playing on there was The Show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“Baseball is a game, yes. It is also a business. But what is most truly is is disguised combat. For all its gentility, its almost leisurely pace, baseball is violence under wraps.” -Willie Mays (The Say Hey Kid)
Old 05-05-2014, 04:17 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxJustAguessxX
Here my 2 cents, I have it on both systems. The graphics alone make this a day one purchase. The gameplay is pretty much the same which is great and the ps4 controller put it over the top. They shouldn't have come out with a ps3 version because once you play the ps4 you'll never go back.
I agree 100 % with this. Plus the sound effects as well as the crowd sound is so much better on the PS4.
Old 05-05-2014, 07:57 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by logan456
I agree 100 % with this. Plus the sound effects as well as the crowd sound is so much better on the PS4.
Everyone talks about the graphical upgrade but not much is mentioned regarding the sound. To me, this was immediately more noticeable than even the graphics. Yes, the PS4 version looks nice but it sounds even better.
Old 05-05-2014, 08:04 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 5

Thanks everyone. You've made my mind up. I actually went to Walmart about 2 hours ago. My kid came down with strep. So I decided to check out the electronics department while his prescription was being filled. There was mlb14 ps4 on the shelf and the dude wouldn't sell it. THe good news is, I get to stay home with my son the next few days, so i'll hit walmart before the wife goes to work and get the PS4 copy tomorrow morning. I just hope they patch the dark lightening at Busch!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-06-2014, 04:59 AM   #22
Rookie

brewersfan84's Arena

OVR: 6

6 hours to go! Thanks to the PS4 and OSFM this baseball year will be the best ever!!
Old 05-06-2014, 09:53 AM   #23
MVP

dubplate's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty199127
Not so fast my friend. You have to be a power up rewards member and must've bought it from gamestop for the 20$ trade in offer.
Best Buy will give you $32 for the PS3 version without having to jump through hoops. I haven't traded anything to Gamestop in years.
Old 05-06-2014, 10:32 AM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 0

If you already own a PS4 I can't imagine why you wouldn't get this game. Saves transfer if you want to trade in the PS3 version so it's a no brainer to me. This game is the reason I own a PS4.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »