Home

MLB 14 The Show PS4 EU - Release delayed

This is a discussion on MLB 14 The Show PS4 EU - Release delayed within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-07-2014, 06:41 PM   #17
Banned

Jibbler's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 14 The Show PS4 EU - Release delayed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RD_Rabin
Trying to - Amazon dragging their heels over whether I really live in Alaska or not *coughs* once they approve the PSN codes I'll grab it.
That's strange I am from Australia and never ever had a problem with Amazon doing this to me.. did you use a actual real US address though?? or just some random fake one?? I used a friend in the US former address because I knew it.

and it I god the code within 2 seconds.
Old 05-08-2014, 05:33 AM   #18
Rookie

well my adventure with this digital download has finally come to an end, a happy one i might add. tried downloading it one last time last night before going to sleep, around 12am CET, woke up at 6am CET to see that it indeed had failed again, give it one last try, went back to sleep, when I awoke, I saw it finally downloaded, very quickly apparently. The game installation took no time at all too.

So after finally literally 20+ attempts to download yesterday, it finally worked early this morning. I'm not sure what the issue was, maybe it was server overload, but who cares now, it's time to play.
Old 05-08-2014, 05:38 AM   #19
Rookie

RD_Rabin's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibbler
That's strange I am from Australia and never ever had a problem with Amazon doing this to me.. did you use a actual real US address though?? or just some random fake one?? I used a friend in the US former address because I knew it.

and it I god the code within 2 seconds.
It actually took forty minutes. I used a real address, but I picked one in Alaska for Amazon to avoid any tax problems.
Old 05-08-2014, 10:52 AM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by daenius
Received my copy today (Vienna, Austria), although it's a US-Import.

For anyone in Austria/Germany - try http://www.gameware.at/ - they still have it in stock, delivery takes 1-2 days for Austria, 2-3 days for Germany.
Does that change anything if it's an us-import?
Old 05-12-2014, 05:21 AM   #21
Just started!

Hey guys, i need some help! I live in Sweden and I'm waiting for MLB The Show 14 on PS4 to come out on Playstation Store. I have an European PS4 account and therefor also a european playstation store i guess. Can i create an US account and therefor get a US playstation store and download it from there?

Thankfull for some help!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2014, 08:23 AM   #22
Rookie

RD_Rabin's Arena

Yes, you can make a USA account.

You need a USA postal address for the PSN account and for your Amazon.com account to buy credit. Use a hotel in Alaska, as they don't pay taxes.
Old 05-12-2014, 08:26 AM   #23
MVP

LastActionHero's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceeecold
Hey guys, i need some help! I live in Sweden and I'm waiting for MLB The Show 14 on PS4 to come out on Playstation Store. I have an European PS4 account and therefor also a european playstation store i guess. Can i create an US account and therefor get a US playstation store and download it from there?

Thankfull for some help!

Yes you can sir. Been doing this for the past 2 years. Few things you have to do/keep in mind.

-Create a fake US adress for a US account (there are sites that can pick one for you just google it).

-Create an Amazon.com account where the billing adress is a US one.

-Have a creditcard to buy psn codes on Amazon.

-Never look back
Old 05-12-2014, 08:39 AM   #24
Rookie

Seancefc's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceeecold

Thankfull for some help!
Yes, I done the exact same the other day, I'm in the uk.

Create a US psn account, with a us address. DO NOT create a US amazon account to buy credits. The payment card you have HAS to have a US address linked to it. I tried myself last week and amazon will freeze the order as they are now checking your card address. I'm pretty sure they've took the money out and they aren't responding to my e-mails.

Instead there are various sites that sell PSN store (US) credits. You can pay on you Swedish card and they send you the code within 20 odd minutes. Enter the codes into the 'redeem vouchers' section and your us psn account will be credited.

I'll be buying all my games this way as I managed to get the show £10 cheaper.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »