Home

Old 05-15-2014, 03:21 PM   #1
MVP

og236's Arena

OVR: 0
30 Team Control Bug?

I started a 30 team control franchise with the Rays, & in my first game I hit a HR with Ben Zobrist & it goes on to say that it was his first homerun? Also, not seeing the 2013 stats instead of the 2014 stats for opening day/week for some reason. Anybody else ever experience this problem?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-15-2014, 04:38 PM   #2
All Star

RGmoney's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: 30 Team Control Bug?

Running 30-team control myself.

For the stats: That first week or so of games, you will still see the '13 stats on top and below the '14 stats should be showing. I'm 15 games into my franchise, and nothing but the current stats are showing up now.
Old 05-15-2014, 05:00 PM   #3
MVP

og236's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGmoney
Running 30-team control myself.

For the stats: That first week or so of games, you will still see the '13 stats on top and below the '14 stats should be showing. I'm 15 games into my franchise, and nothing but the current stats are showing up now.

That's weird, idk why it's been 2014 stats for me since the 1st game, no sight of 2013 stats That Zobrist "1st career Homerun" made me not want to play anymore lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 05-15-2014, 05:51 PM   #4
Rookie

stevieaces's Arena

OVR: 6

I just started my franchise this week and the same thing is happening but its anybody who hits a HR. I'm 6 games in and Swisher has hit 3 for me and it happens each time.

I'm using 30 team control with 2 profiles and all that. I also wanted everybody to have cyberfaces instead of portraits. So I chose Fantasy draft at the start of my franchise and then backed out. I'm starting to think that's the problem. I'll have to test that later tho.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »