Home

Things you want fixed in a patch.

This is a discussion on Things you want fixed in a patch. within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-18-2014, 02:57 AM   #57
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: Things you want fixed in a patch.

I know it's a very minor thing that most people probably don't notice but I was really hoping the infields would degrade better over the course of the game. Sure at the beginning of the game the field should look perfect but by the end of most baseball games batters boxes are totally non-existent and the infields are usually pretty cleat worn. I know probably in most stadiums the grounds crew will re-sweep the infield and make it smooth again in the middle innings but the field should then degrade again as the game goes on.

Also not sure frame rates can be improved from a patch but if they can that would be awesome.

Again no idea if this can be patched or not but crowd dispersal should be looked at. If there is like a small crowd for a game most of the people should be around the home plate/1st/3rd base areas not spread over the entire stadium. There should be multiple totally empty sections if the crowd is small.
Old 05-18-2014, 04:56 AM   #58
Pro

dazzelle's Arena

OVR: 0

Catcher reactions dropped a bit.
Old 05-18-2014, 06:06 AM   #59
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsheen
As a pitcher, trying to pick runners off/keep them close is being hindered in my experience. I average at least two overthrows into the crowd per game. This is kind of a killer especially when the lead off hitter gets on and you try to throw over and the pitcher throws it into the crowd.

Obviously i am aware this happens, im a pitcher in college..so i know stuff happens. But not at this rate. Not sure where it came from cuz ive never had this issue to this extent before.
A) Have you been working that arm ACC its on the third page of the point assigning page on your RttS training.

B ) If using a IRL player then how's theirs?

C) Lastly don't hold down the button as long.

I guess there is on more lastly issue and that could be that whoever is playing 1B is bad in the glove or reaction isn't his thing. Because to me the pickoffs this year are fantastic. For the first year I think that things are now perfectly difficult for both sides, or not hard as the case may be.
GM of the KC Royals in the OS Arbitration Thread
Old 05-18-2014, 07:20 AM   #60
Just started!

The catcher's mitt for the "request catcher pitch" feature sometimes disappears until I restart the entire glove.
Old 05-18-2014, 08:09 AM   #61
Rookie

s1lent's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuseGirl
Fix the playoff scheduling. The WildCard (play in) Game is supposed to be 2 days before the Divisional Series. In the game, it's 4 days before and that allows the LOWEST SEED to rest their rotation and bring their #1 Ace to the stadium of the best team in baseball. That shouldn't happen (unless the team decided to mess with their rotation before the Wild Card game, which is their right).
Ah man, really? That's lame as hell, how could they overlook that? Guess I'll have to manually miss with the rotations once I get to that point.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-18-2014, 08:15 AM   #62
Rookie

OVR: 3

Frame rate needs fixing.
Load times need major reducing. More then 50%.
Old 05-18-2014, 08:18 AM   #63
Rookie

They should definitely fix the lighting issue in some stadiums dying the night. looks like the lights are out in some areas, very unrealistic.
Old 05-18-2014, 08:42 AM   #64
MVP

Why can't they get the Framerate steady like other games?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »