Home

Proudest Achievement

This is a discussion on Proudest Achievement within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-21-2014, 02:16 AM   #17
Survival Hurts.....

SilentYetViolent's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Proudest Achievement

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickey1331
Winning a game with the Astros.
Come back when you've swept the Yanks lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
Old 05-21-2014, 03:04 AM   #18
Rookie

dburba's Arena

OVR: 0

Robbing a home run in RttS. I have never been able to time that right in RttS, so when my guy went way up and pulled back what would have been the tying HR in the 9th inning, I couldn't stop talking about it. My wife was not impressed. I did save the replay, too.
Old 05-21-2014, 03:16 AM   #19
We're Going Farming

Equinox831's Arena

OVR: 18

This literally just happened 15 seconds ago.. In my Padres fantasy draft franchise my ace, Jordan Zimmermann, just threw a no-hitter! I've never thrown one ever in any baseball game before so my heart was racing through the 9th inning. 9.0IP, 0H, 2BB, and 7Ks. I'm on cloud nine right now!
Old 05-21-2014, 08:53 AM   #20
Banned

Now that's what I'm talking about! That's sweet!
Old 05-23-2014, 03:37 AM   #21
Rookie

JPCaveman13's Arena

OVR: 6

I would probably have to say either of the two four-homer games I had. The first one occurred back on MLBTS 08 with my RTTS catcher. It was one of those games where I could do no wrong. Started with a solo shot in the 1st, grand slam in the 3rd, a pair of doubles in the middle innings, 3-run shot with two outs in the bottom of the 9th to tie the game at 9-9, and a 2-run shot in the bottom of the 11th to walk-off with a 11-10 win. And after the game I realized that I did a homerun version of a cycle. The second four-homer game happened to come this year in RTTS as well. It also happened to be my players MLB debut and his first four at-bats were homeruns (a pair of solos and a pair of 2-run shots). I nearly had the fifth homer in the top of the ninth but was robbed by the Mets left fielder...guess he had the timing down on this one as he missed the two previous attempts to rob my player of a homer.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2014, 10:48 AM   #22
Pro

torpidbeaver's Arena

OVR: 2

I'm leading the league in walks 30 games into my 'chise, playing on Dynamic Difficulty, bouncing between All-Star and HOF, currently on HOF batting.

Which I'm much more proud of than leading the league in home runs, which I'm sorta irritated about. It feels like I've had too many cheap home runs.
Old 05-23-2014, 02:51 PM   #23
Rookie

I've been playing The Show since 10, and I actually just had my quickest call-up ever in RTTS: halfway through the first season.

I was drafted by the Astros and was having my best first season ever (10-1, 2.16 ERA). In June 2014, they called me up to make my first start against the Braves.

I'm a 69 OVR, which means my first five starts have been shaky (2-2, 4.45 ERA), but it was still a surprising move. I have never been called straight up from AA before, but I'm guessing being drafted by Houston helped me out.

I remember a game awhile agao, I think it was 11 or 12, where I played a 17 inning thriller and gave up the lead three times in extras, only to tie it again. I was down by two in the bottom of the 17th and hit a walk-off three-run homer, I think I did it with Justin Morneau.

After playing the game for five years, I have yet to throw a no-hitter/perfect game (pitching is my favorite part). Closest I ever got was three outs away.
Old 05-23-2014, 07:22 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 5

Became the first player to steal all three bases with Billy Hamilton in a community challenge

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »