Home

Homerun cam ?

This is a discussion on Homerun cam ? within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-31-2014, 11:22 AM   #9
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: Homerun cam ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kguy
When set like, after a home run it shows a cut scene of my guy hitting the ball, then another that tracks the ball by zooming in on it while its in the air and following it over the fence. It looks so real that it makes hitting HRs that much more satisfying.
More like it looks so real that it should be an available option for all balls hit, not just the no-doubter home runs.
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60
Old 05-31-2014, 11:25 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer
More like it looks so real that it should be an available option for all balls hit, not just the no-doubter home runs.
For the home run replays I am talking about (which is different than what the OP is asking about) it does show this slo-mo replay on all home runs. But not all hits.
Old 05-31-2014, 11:45 AM   #11
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kguy
For the home run replays I am talking about (which is different than what the OP is asking about) it does show this slo-mo replay on all home runs. But not all hits.
I was referring to something like the explanation in this video:

There is a quick slo-mo replay at the end with the kind of shot that I believe you're referring to, but I'm looking for that higher up, centered broadcast-like camera for all balls hit, not just home runs. Been hoping for it since MLB 09 when they first introduced that camera in replays, and MLB 10 when they first made a functional broadcast cam.
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-01-2014, 01:58 PM   #12
LGM

Arizito Sports's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzelle
Is this the camera you's talking about because i am yet to see it either.

http://youtu.be/RxCqzHesb7E
Yeah this cam, ok so is in the game I was worried about this lol. One more thing does this happen on any fielding view ?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »