Home

MLB 15 Road To The Show Wishlist

This is a discussion on MLB 15 Road To The Show Wishlist within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-04-2014, 06:20 PM   #57
Pro

etched Chaos's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: MLB 15 Road To The Show Wishlist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakeness23
I think the stepping on swings needs to be improved as well. It seems a bit jerky.

Player models definitely need some work. More variations, and legs should increase in size if they're going to be carrying a beer belly.
They need to remove the man boobs for the buff players.
Old 08-04-2014, 06:47 PM   #58
Rookie

RedMeansGo2006's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by burjeffton
When creating a player in RTTS, it would be great to have "personality" categories we can choose. Something like:

1. Energetic (sprints on walks, chatty attitude on 1B after getting a hit)
2. Stoic (Shows little emotion, "respects the game")
3. Cocky (pimps home runs, beats his own chest after key hits)
4. Fiery (gets upset when making errors, riles up teammates)

At first, the traits are less exaggerated (in minors, etc) Once certain career milestones are hit, deeper traits could be unlocked or chosen, like a skill tree. For example, once reaching the majors the Energetic player could have the option to "knock heads with 1B coach after a single" or unlock signature fist pumps when hitting a double.

I think it could be built upon over time (pitchers throw inside at cocky guys after they pimp a big homer, etc).
I'd like to take this one step further and be able to combine traits from the personalities mentioned.

Old 08-04-2014, 10:48 PM   #59
Ain't nuttin but a peanut

Mizzou24's Arena

OVR: 2

- the ability to import minor league players over to 15 so it is easier for us roster makers to get our rosters out of this isn't already an option I never received an answer.

- the ability to add past time stats, service time, and link commentary to real players if we want to fix some faces.

- more customization features(hair styles, beards, hair colors, complexions, facial features, add in nike, under armour, adidas shoes clothing etc..

- more color options for gloves, shoes etc.

- a bigger name base for announcing..

- easier interface to manage transactions.

- allow us to edit free agents without adding them to a team.

- would be neat to have international leagues, and a deeper minor league system.

- add some spice to franchise.. A news feed of some sort or highlight system..

- better artificial intelligence of managing rosters and trades in franchise.

- an improved less laggy online gameplay.

- a lot of focus on stats that are produced in franchise mode.. Some tuning to how many hitters hit .300, how many pitchers pitch under 2 era etc etc.. It would be nice to see it produce mlb like results year to year without having to tweak ratings.
Old 08-05-2014, 12:38 AM   #60
Rookie

fitch94's Arena

I would love MLB the Show 15 to use every bit of space that is allowed for the game to be used for as many real AAA and AA stadiums. I would also like to see as many spring training stadiums as possible. To me the detail of the stadiums (jaw dropping graphics) is the best feature of The Show.
Old 08-05-2014, 07:28 AM   #61
Rookie

allhailben7's Arena

OVR: 1

I want contextual baserunning options in RTTS...

If I'm a base-stealing machine, I want to be able to read the pitcher and go on the right count from first. But, once I get to 2nd, I have to go into the options and select 'half' on teammate batting. Even then, I have to watch the rest of the at-bat before it kicks in.

If I hit a leadoff triple, I'm stuck watching for the rest of the inning, mostly. Usually, there's a 5-7 pitch walk, strikeout or popup to endure during this period. Since I'm a speedy baserunner at 3rd, it's pretty obvious how little I need to be able to score... especially with 2 outs. So, why does the game punish me for simming when I get on 3rd? I don't get credit for tagging up, scoring, getting in scoring position, etc when I sim, which needs to be fixed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2014, 02:41 PM   #62
Rookie

RedMeansGo2006's Arena

I mentioned this in another thread and I wanted to see what you guys thought of it. I'd like to be able to have some kind of jersey creator or editor in the same mold as the one in Diamond Dynasty. There have been a lot of times where I've thought a team would look better if they made small tweaks in their jerseys. I've always wanted to see the Orioles wear orange undershirts/socks and the Rockies wear purples undershirts/socks, the Rangers put their team name back on their home jerseys, among many others. Ideally this would include every single wordmark, logo, patch, striping pattern, name/number font, and cap pattern that every team has ever used since the beginning of the modern era and allow the player to change the colors. It would slightly add to the realism of the fact that teams do change their uniforms on occasion. This could apply to minor-league teams as well. Is there any way they'd be allowed to do this?

Other things I'd like to see:
-Single-A teams
-A few more minor-league stadiums
-Many more classic major-league stadiums
-I want to be able to choose what batting helmet the team wears
-Being able to have more "set" line-ups so that, if you're simming, and the computer decides that a player needs a day off, it chooses a line-up that doesn't have that player in it
-Stadium select be available in franchise mode
-Fully customizable Schedules/Leagues/Divisions
-Being able to start a franchise in a past year
-Being able to simulate individual at-bats in a game
-Being able to use special characters (apostrophes, dashes, letters with accent marks) and spaces in create-a-player
-I haven't bought the game since MLB 09 on PS2, so maybe this has been fixed, but on that game if I put a player on the 15-or-60-day DL, I had to put him back on the DL if his 15 or 60 days were done and he was still hurt. I would like to be able to just keep him on the DL until he's recovered.
-The return of "Sounds of the Show"
-An option to turn off the wildcard play-in game

Last edited by RedMeansGo2006; 08-07-2014 at 12:48 PM.
Old 08-05-2014, 03:28 PM   #63
Rookie

ZephyrZ23's Arena

Sneaker Overhaul.
Old 08-06-2014, 08:39 PM   #64
Pro

Jakeness23's Arena

OVR: 27

More cleats, more gloves (option to wear them when baserunning). More HR animations, running styles, throwing styles, accessories, tape options, everything.

Dynamic jerseys, as in, they shouldn't get dirty in the same way after the designated amount of slides every game. Weather should be accounted for, how they slid should be account for (more sliding and diving animations as well).

More swing follow throughs and batting strides should be more fluid and less jumpy.

In RTTS, computer generated guys that come up from the minors should no longer wear the 2 flap batting helmets. (Well... a few is fine because I know a few players do wear them, but definitely not all of them or even close to all of them)

NFL
Carolina Panthers

College
Carolina Tar Heels

Won't change until:
1) Hornets win a playoff game
2) Panthers win a Super Bowl
3) Tar Heels win another championship (Completed: 4/3/2017)

PSN:BetterHigh1990

Starting 1/10/12

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »