Home

Where are the Braves red jerseys?

This is a discussion on Where are the Braves red jerseys? within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-06-2014, 04:31 PM   #9
Rookie

Teigh Cubs Teigh's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Where are the Braves red jerseys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by richiesbx137
I think for future releases especially for ps4. Should be more alternate slots for the jerseys and hats especially the MLB ASG hats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If I remember correctly I believe that additional uniform slots were all but confirmed during one of the developer Twitch livestreams shortly after the game was released.
Old 07-09-2014, 02:13 PM   #10
Pro

cherman24's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Where are the Braves red jerseys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalger21
Considering the Braves do not wear them anymore except on military appreciation days (Memorial Day, 4th of July, etc), I'm not surprised they are not in. And yes, it's very minor.

I agree with that reasoning, but they took the opposite approach with the Mets. They have 5 military Monday's scheduled, yet that uniform makes it in and pretty much all of their current unis are missing. I'm not going to stir up an argument of errors/omissions here, so I'll leave it at that.

I'm hoping either A) we get a TON of more slots next year or B) the devs just can the HOME/ALT/THROW/THROW OLD and their "matches" There's no reason for that. I'd rather have the Brewers be just picking from their 6 current jerseys than stuff like that or have the Rays light blue instead of 2 identical Devil Rays uniforms (just the hat is different).

Anyway, I'm not sure if it has anything to do with all the cross saves via Vita/PS3 or if/not it can be PS4 different next year or what. Uniforms rarely get spoken about and are never on the top of lists of what needs addressed. I understand that, but because I'm a uniform geek, hate that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »