Home

Season Mode Transactions

This is a discussion on Season Mode Transactions within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-30-2014, 11:17 AM   #1
Banned

dukebeatsuncagain's Arena

OVR: 24
Season Mode Transactions

Not really sure what is going on here, but I started a Season mode to play quick 29 game seasons. The problem is, I can't do anything with my roster.

In the off-season it will say I have $39M available, with $0 in pending offers. I offer a deal to a FA, now it says I have $30M in pending transaction. I sim one day and it says I can no longer afford the contract presented to the FA so it was withdrawn. I look back at available funds, still the same, can't sign anyone...ever.

Then, I sim to start of next season, I have all the same players, and no cap space. I can't sign draft picks and all trades are rejected.

I can re-sign my players every year, but I can't add anyone else. Sometimes FA's will magically appear in my roster that I never offered contracts to, but that is it.

Is this my fault or is the something wrong in the game. I played through 2014-2018 and I haven't been able to add one player to my roster except the magical addition of Jay Bruce last season.

What is going on?

Last edited by dukebeatsuncagain; 07-30-2014 at 11:19 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »