Home

Created Players and Slap Swings/Stances

This is a discussion on Created Players and Slap Swings/Stances within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2014, 04:12 AM   #1
Rookie

ArmyAJ's Arena

OVR: 0
Icon4 Created Players and Slap Swings/Stances

I don't know if anyone else has noticed this or had this problem or if I'm doing something wrong. Every time I try to assign a batting stance that uses a slap swing style I've seen in the game (Aoki's, Ichiro's, Allstar 26, etc) to a created played they use the proper stance but not the slap style swing they use the standard 2 handed follow through, but when I choose batting practice with the regular player that originally has it, it works fine. It's messed up I want one of my created players to have the slap swing and with certain stances like Aoki's it looks really off cause the stance goes into the stride for the slap swing then does the regular 2H follow though and it looks stupid and makes the swing look skippy and unfluid. Can anyone help? it's not like those stance have a special follow through option for the slap style and the regular 2h is not right I've tested most of them. Also I am using the PS4 version and trying these stances with lefty hitters, and if this is just the way it is then that sucks cause no created players can have slap swinging styles just the players already created known to have them can.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »