Home

Spring training started early. ( The greatest player in The Show history returns )

This is a discussion on Spring training started early. ( The greatest player in The Show history returns ) within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2014, 01:46 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Spring training started early. ( The greatest player in The Show history returns )

Took some time off from the game, but with recent news of the Mets making a splash and signing Cuddyer and with Harvey coming back this season the itch to play some virtual baseball has started up early.

One of my first games back Mets vs Marlins legend mode as usual just dominating putting on a pitching clinic.

My haters need a mental clinic. I'm literally the Greg Maddux of this game, my pitching is just to good, to much accuracy and command, amazing ability to change speeds, always one step ahead of the hitter at the plate, and unpredictable on the mound, that is why I am the greatest on this forum and probably on this planet at this game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SM7PAg9CBQ

7 strike outs in 3 innings with Harvey even struck out Stanton twice in that frame, and even pitching with some adversity and runners in scoring position with the big bopper up shut them down.

But I am not just an elite pitcher in this game either.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xide4S46OGw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWltqACaGOs

Literally the only players on here I think who could even challenge me and play a competitive game with me is nomo17k and cardinalbird7 and that's pretty much it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2014, 01:52 PM   #2
Bacon is Better

Bullit's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Spring training started early. ( The greatest player in The Show history returns

There is a franchise progress thread you should post this in, you really don't rate your own thread.

My heart and soul hurt for your lost presence in my life.
Old 11-15-2014, 01:57 PM   #3
Banned

Re: Spring training started early. ( The greatest player in The Show history returns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullit
There is a franchise progress thread you should post this in, you really don't rate your own thread.

This isn't franchise progress it's an open message to everyone on here to showcase that I am indeed the best player posting on this website.
Old 11-15-2014, 02:05 PM   #4
Rookie

Teigh Cubs Teigh's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr9inchesbpel
This isn't franchise progress it's an open message to everyone on here to showcase that I am indeed the best player posting on this website.
You already have one thread dedicated to that. If you are the best person here, great. Awesome. Congratulations. Good on you. Multiple threads to pat yourself on the back is probably not the best way to show off your skills with the game.

As for whether you're the best or not...I don't think anyone really cares too much (other than you). I'm not too great at this game, I get absolutely killed if I turn the difficulty above veteran, but I love the game anyway.
Old 11-15-2014, 02:16 PM   #5
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Closed, duplicate thread topic started by the same poster.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...w-website.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »