Home

MLB The show presentation.

This is a discussion on MLB The show presentation. within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-27-2014, 05:44 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
MLB The show presentation.

Is there any info out there or factual rumors out there yet about the Show 15 yet? I'm really hoping there are major things they are doing for Franchise mode on the ps4 version,im hoping they overhaul it and make you feel like you really own a mlb franchise like Madden. There franchise is to stale! I want the option to play in a retractable roof stadiums open or closed like everybody else! Hopefully the graphics are going to be even better this time!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2014, 06:28 AM   #2
Expletive Deleted

Ghost Of The Year's Arena

Re: MLB The show presentation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwo4Life75
Is there any info out there or factual rumors out there yet about the Show 15 yet? I'm really hoping there are major things they are doing for Franchise mode on the ps4 version,im hoping they overhaul it and make you feel like you really own a mlb franchise like Madden. There franchise is to stale! I want the option to play in a retractable roof stadiums open or closed like everybody else! Hopefully the graphics are going to be even better this time!
One rumour I've seen is this
http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/11/...-be-cross-gen/
They pose this query:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giuseppe Nelva
One question remains: will this episode still be cross-gen, or will Sony abandon the PS3 to let the series soar without old generation limitations?
I hope the game is still released on ps3, I just don't want it directly tied to the ps4 Show. If that means losing the ability to transfer franchise files between the ps3 and 4 and the Vita, so be it.
#44Syracuse
Old 11-27-2014, 12:45 PM   #3
Banned

DemurOnion's Arena

Re: MLB The show presentation.

With all due respect TO HELL with the PS3. Sony don't even care about it anymore. People expecting a major franchise to somehow even remotely resemble a version made on hardware that looked and played decently ten years ago are insane.

This game needs a serious kick in the pants or people are just going to pass it on by. The PS3 version is LITERALLY the last thing they should be caring about at this point. All the PS3 should even get is updated rosters and a 30 dollar version imo. Any real baseball fan will have a PS4 by 2015. Unless dire circumstances....

Sorry, but it is WAY PAST time to move on. The PS3 is garbage.

The PS4 is where their money is at now. And they need to focus on the what is current and new. The series has already went nowhere on PS3 for two years because of the severe limitations of the system.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »