Home

Blurry ball/doubling & tripling when fielding

This is a discussion on Blurry ball/doubling & tripling when fielding within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-02-2015, 12:21 PM   #1
Rookie

airness007's Arena

OVR: 4
Blurry ball/doubling & tripling when fielding

when throwing to bases playing the field. Does this happen to anyone else? I saw one option for day games called ball trail, but I assumed that was for fly balls. Is anyone else seeing this? I just got the game today, it is my favorite game of all time, and I got surprised with a PS4 for Christmas.

Is this a known bug? I've gone through every tv setting, PS4 setting and in game setting I can think of. Thanks for any help
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-02-2015, 12:30 PM   #2
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: Blurry ball/doubling & tripling when fielding

Quote:
Originally Posted by airness007
when throwing to bases playing the field. Does this happen to anyone else? I saw one option for day games called ball trail, but I assumed that was for fly balls. Is anyone else seeing this? I just got the game today, it is my favorite game of all time, and I got surprised with a PS4 for Christmas.

Is this a known bug? I've gone through every tv setting, PS4 setting and in game setting I can think of. Thanks for any help
turn it off or set in play view something other than dynamic. Setting for dynamic in-play view sort of like first person I suppose
Old 01-02-2015, 03:41 PM   #3
Rookie

airness007's Arena

Thanks! I will try this tonight. I have tried every mode thinking it was my TV - cant seem to fix it.. will try more tonight, thanks!
Old 01-06-2015, 11:36 AM   #4
MVP

El_MaYiMbE's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by airness007

Is your TV 120 hz or 240 hz?

If so, can you enable a game mode on TV? Or change the refresh rate to "normal" or something?
Old 01-06-2015, 11:47 AM   #5
Rookie

airness007's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_MaYiMbE
Is your TV 120 hz or 240 hz?

If so, can you enable a game mode on TV? Or change the refresh rate to "normal" or something?
It is 240, however "standard mode" seems to be the only one that fixes it, so its clearly my tv. Game mode doesnt, which it should as it helps with refesh rate when gaming, but it doesnt. Odd one for sure, but thank you all for the tips, the blu was driving me batty..
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »