Home

The Best New Feature Announced in MLB 15 The Show is...? (Roundtable)

This is a discussion on The Best New Feature Announced in MLB 15 The Show is...? (Roundtable) within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-03-2015, 03:37 PM   #41
MVP

bronxbombers21325's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: The Best New Feature Announced in MLB 15 The Show is...? (Roundtable)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sco291
God how I miss scheduling promotions and setting ticket prices/tv contracts. I think the devs may possibly underestimate how much depth that kind of thing can bring to a game like baseball. Wish they never got rid of it!!
I miss setting promotional dates. Promotional dates are such a big part of baseball where there are so many games. I'd love to see that back. I'd like to have the ability to set ticket and food prices back as well. I would go in after every home game and check out how much I had made from each item.
New York Yankees, Pittsburgh Steelers, Kentucky Wildcats, #18 Kyle Busch, #4B Jackie Boggs, #0 Scott Bloomquist
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-03-2015, 09:46 PM   #42
Pro

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeanuReevesRules
I agree with many of you that are saying the Radio Show is the best new feature, but if that is the best.... IDK... Seems disappointing to me.

I actually traded my MLB 14 in towards Madden when GameStop had a promotion going that got me $40 for The Show because I thought I would be getting MLB 15 at launch.

With what seems like a rather minimal list of real improvements, I might actually just re-purchase 14 and play some Franchise Mode and take my time with it until MLB 15 comes down in price in mid-Summer as always.
Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
did we read the same Fact Sheet?
He must be caught in the matrix........
Old 02-03-2015, 10:03 PM   #43
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12

He
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeanuReevesRules
I agree with many of you that are saying the Radio Show is the best new feature, but if that is the best.... IDK... Seems disappointing to me.

I actually traded my MLB 14 in towards Madden when GameStop had a promotion going that got me $40 for The Show because I thought I would be getting MLB 15 at launch.

With what seems like a rather minimal list of real improvements, I might actually just re-purchase 14 and play some Franchise Mode and take my time with it until MLB 15 comes down in price in mid-Summer as always.
Whatever you say Special Agent Utah.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg maxresdefault.jpg (51.1 KB, 168 views)

Last edited by ShowTyme15; 02-03-2015 at 10:28 PM.
Old 02-03-2015, 10:54 PM   #44
MVP

hitstreak13's Arena

OVR: 13

Honestly, one of the biggest feature that I am interested in is the player progression system. This would allow guys who are on a tear to be traded while their value is high. I wonder if this is similar to the 2k system where a player who was, say an 80 overall, would tear it up for 4 week and increase to 88. I was able to land a better prospect from a contender because they were in need of my SS who was hitting like .363 over the month long stretch with many clutch hits. You could feel the momentum of those who were on a such a streak.

Very exciting.
Old 02-03-2015, 10:59 PM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 0

I would like them to announce a Stadium Editor Feature.....of all the sports games, Baseball would benefit the most with the ability to build your own ballpark because the field dimensions and walls could actually play a factor in the outcomes and dynamics of a game.

I think Earl Weaver baseball years ago on the Amiga had a very rudimentary baseball park editor but it was awesome because you could change the dimensions of the park and height of the walls which really had an amazing impact on the batted balls

I would love to see this in MLB
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-04-2015, 05:06 AM   #46
MVP

geisterhome's Arena

OVR: 44

Still not sure if I'll get this game but I have to say that The Show 14 has become unplayable for me at this point.

-Glad to be an Operation Sports Member!-
Old 02-04-2015, 07:44 AM   #47
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by geisterhome
Still not sure if I'll get this game but I have to say that The Show 14 has become unplayable for me at this point.
How so? (10char)
Old 02-04-2015, 10:13 AM   #48
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
LMAO, I swear some of these members are never satisfied with what we have here in this Dev team

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...&postcount=958

Quote:
Played The Show again after a couple of months and I gotta say despite all the minor issues bugging it, it's still a great game to play and gameplaywise the sports game that is closest to the real thing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »