Home

The Best New Feature Announced in MLB 15 The Show is...? (Roundtable)

This is a discussion on The Best New Feature Announced in MLB 15 The Show is...? (Roundtable) within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-07-2015, 01:32 PM   #65
Pro

OVR: 24
Re: The Best New Feature Announced in MLB 15 The Show is...? (Roundtable)

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
He's jealous of the game not the system. And as for why he doesn't just buy the PS4? Well because maybe he doesn't have the money to own both or maybe he doesn't feel its worth spending $400 to buy a console to play one game.

I'm not sure why anyone would feel the need to put the poster in his place, call him out, or make him justify his statement, or accuse him of choosing a console on "weird blind loyalty".

Why not just let the man make his comment and leave it at that? No reason to berate the man simply because he is jealous and try to make him a fool for feeling that way.

Who's berating him or putting him in his place? Where do you even see a single insult in ANY of the last 10 posts? Literally no one has said anything negative at all, except for you.
We are just having a conversation about why he doesn't own a Playstation. I know I'm personally interested in hearing what factored into him buying whatever it is he bought instead. Maybe there's an exciting game I dont know about? Exciting enough that I, in turn, would want to go buy an Xbox?

There's a lot of positive space for this conversation to expand into. Not sure why you are being overly defensive and assuming the worst intentions, prematurely. Just relax man.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-07-2015, 01:35 PM   #66
Rookie

OVR: 0

For MLB 15, does anyone know if there is going to be a section in Franchise Mode that lets you view previous seasons stats, records, scores, history, etc.? Almost like an Almanac section or something?

I think of all the sports games, baseball is the most enjoyable about viewing historical stats and data created over the seasons and it would really be cool to be able to look up all the historical data you've created over the seasons in your franchise.....Im surprised with how realistic, MLB the Show has been, they've never incorporated this?

I love looking at historical seasonal stats in real life and would also enjoy it in my baseball games
Old 02-07-2015, 01:47 PM   #67
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFlamingWeazel
?? Why? Just buy one it has a lot of great games coming this year. It is not expensive...... Sounds like you bought the wrong console over some weird sense of loyalty?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobhead
Who's berating him or putting him in his place? Where do you even see a single insult in ANY of the last 10 posts? Literally no one has said anything negative at all, except for you.
We are just having a conversation about why he doesn't own a Playstation. I know I'm personally interested in hearing what factored into him buying whatever it is he bought instead. Maybe there's an exciting game I dont know about? Exciting enough that I, in turn, would want to go buy an Xbox?

There's a lot of positive space for this conversation to expand into. Not sure why you are being overly defensive and assuming the worst intentions, prematurely. Just relax man.
First, the post above doesn't need to be said, imo.

Second, this isn't the thread to discuss why someone chose one console over another. There is a console gaming thread for that type of discussion. And finally, if you really want to know why he's jealous, or doesn't own a PS4, why not PM him and ask?

Anyways, I'll step aside so that maybe he can provide an adequate enough response to appease those he question his buying decisions and jealousy. And so the thread doesn't become even more off-topic than it already is.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals

Last edited by countryboy; 02-07-2015 at 01:54 PM.
Old 02-07-2015, 01:52 PM   #68
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicoLaguno
For MLB 15, does anyone know if there is going to be a section in Franchise Mode that lets you view previous seasons stats, records, scores, history, etc.? Almost like an Almanac section or something?

I think of all the sports games, baseball is the most enjoyable about viewing historical stats and data created over the seasons and it would really be cool to be able to look up all the historical data you've created over the seasons in your franchise.....Im surprised with how realistic, MLB the Show has been, they've never incorporated this?

I love looking at historical seasonal stats in real life and would also enjoy it in my baseball games
I don't recall one being mentioned, however there will be a stream/blog on the franchise mode later (at least I think there will be) where they will break down all the new additions to the mode. And in addition to that, once franchise mode is talked about the Community Day guys can open up a Q&A thread for users to ask questions.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 02-08-2015, 02:40 PM   #69
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicoLaguno

That's a negative. But it is a top priority for MLB 16 The Show.
Old 02-08-2015, 02:55 PM   #70
Banned

OVR: 24

Yeah, and I get jealous when Forza comes out that I don't have an XBOX.
Old 02-10-2015, 10:16 PM   #71
Rookie

So does that mean that there will be no historical stat tracking from season to season in MLB 15?.....not even a little more than what we have in 14 now?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-11-2015, 05:36 PM   #72
Expletive Deleted

Ghost Of The Year's Arena

Add Ted Williams as a close second to my original post for my opinion as Best New Feature lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »