Home

MLB 15 The Show Available Now on PlayStation Store - Pre-Load & Play At Midnight 3/31

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Available Now on PlayStation Store - Pre-Load & Play At Midnight 3/31 within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-11-2015, 02:48 AM   #41
Pro

RLebron12's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: MLB 15 The Show Available Now on PlayStation Store - Pre-Load & Play At Midnight

I'm really indecisive on whether I should pick up a physical copy or digitally download it. I'm a die hard Giants fan and don't really want anything Dodgers (especially Puig) in my room, so I'm leaning more towards digital download. Just afraid of having problems where you can't play the game if PSN is all down and can't read my credentials. Anyone knows if that has been fixed? Nothing worse then getting off work and looking forward to playing a game only to learn you can't because the service is messed up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“Baseball is a game, yes. It is also a business. But what is most truly is is disguised combat. For all its gentility, its almost leisurely pace, baseball is violence under wraps.” -Willie Mays (The Say Hey Kid)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-11-2015, 02:53 AM   #42
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: MLB 15 The Show Available Now on PlayStation Store - Pre-Load & Play At Midnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLebron12
Just afraid of having problems where you can't play the game if PSN is all down and can't read my credentials. Anyone knows if that has been fixed? Nothing worse then getting off work and looking forward to playing a game only to learn you can't because the service is messed up
As long as your PS4 is set as your primary console, you'll have no problems playing games with or without connecting to PSN.
Old 02-11-2015, 03:28 AM   #43
Pro

dazzelle's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by takemejoehome
Yeah but wasn't in the Aus store about 2 months later?? after it was already late in May to begin with! yes the Aus dollar sucks right now but still normally our games are a rip off $100 at EB Games which US pay $60 for we would still get games from the U.S with postage cheaper haha
Nope was up a few days before release and a few days after I had pre ordered the us version.think it was available a few days after the US release when the store updated on thursday(game released tues). Worked out about the same price what with the aus $ back then.

With no physical/retail release of the game in Aus hope they can keep it at a good price again.Also hope we can get the 10th anny version and that pre order ds4 skin.

edit:yep EB are a rip off but most games are easy to find around $60-70 at other retailers. I think if sony didn't need to play nice with retailers we would see digital games around $70 instead of The $100 most are now.

Last edited by dazzelle; 02-11-2015 at 03:33 AM.
Old 02-11-2015, 03:36 AM   #44
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HozAndMoose
Unless you are like me and never play a game more than once. Same with movies.

Most story based games I can understand but movies? Do you also not eat food you've already tried before?

Come on, man! Haha
Old 02-11-2015, 09:55 AM   #45
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Quiet_Pro
Soooooo, for those; like me, who pre ordered today.... any confirmation on when we're supposed to get codes or whatever for the skins and themes?
The description said release day code for skin it and themes when I pre-ordered
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-11-2015, 09:58 AM   #46
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by garyjr33
I still don't get the perks of digital games. It is nice you get it right away and you can pre-download. Maybe it is just not for me.

1. You can't trade it in later if you beat it or the next version comes out with sports games (no resale value).
2. I am pretty sure they take up more space on the hard drive.
3. I personally like the old school aspect of a physical copy of a game, and picking a game up at a game store.

What do you guys like about the digital copies besides the accessibility?
Trade in has no value and the convenience of not having to change disks is big when you play multiple games a day.
I have x1 and PS4 so on Xbox being able to just say go to madden go to 2k go to halo and not getting up to insert a disk is nice as well on PS4 only having to hit the home button and not go input a new disk.

Then the being able to play at midnight is a small bonus and it saves a drawer in my room that now isn't filled with game cases.

Also the space taken up is the same so number 2 is completely inaccurate.
Old 02-11-2015, 10:02 AM   #47
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm2054
The description said release day code for skin it and themes when I pre-ordered
nice. ok. thanks
Old 02-11-2015, 10:21 AM   #48
#realtalk

dalger21's Arena

OVR: 7

pre-ordered.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »