Home

MLB 15 The Show: An Era of Transparency

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show: An Era of Transparency within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-11-2015, 08:19 PM   #25
The Future

seanjeezy's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: MLB 15 The Show: An Era of Transparency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Well then some people need to take of the blinders......because they only see what they want to see.....I call B.S. on the guys getting offended.......guys are perpetuating a myth with that one.

M.K.
Knight165
Well, there's that flaming weazel guy... so not completely a myth
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-11-2015, 09:48 PM   #26
Staff Writer

Wiggy's Arena

OVR: 27
I would really appreciate them "transparently" showing working online play. It has been 10 years, after all.
Old 02-12-2015, 01:15 AM   #27
Pro

smiley3's Arena

OVR: 1

Is there going to be a stream tomorrow?
Old 02-12-2015, 01:28 AM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 0
MLB 15 The Show: An Era of Transparency

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiley3
Is there going to be a stream tomorrow?

Yes at 2pm pacific time.

Last edited by Jimmydm90; 02-12-2015 at 01:30 AM.
Old 02-12-2015, 01:42 AM   #29
Banned

Well if Ramone and the other Show devs really listen to the fans/consumers of the Show,they say they are so passionate about Baseball and the Show. Please tell me why after all these years and how they stress how much they listen to the fans,then why haven't they still not give you the option still to play with the roofs closed on retractable roof stadiums then. Just something simple like that. It has been highly requested by the fans!
Old 02-12-2015, 02:25 AM   #30
Pro

Herschie's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwo4Life75
Well if Ramone and the other Show devs really listen to the fans/consumers of the Show,they say they are so passionate about Baseball and the Show. Please tell me why after all these years and how they stress how much they listen to the fans,then why haven't they still not give you the option still to play with the roofs closed on retractable roof stadiums then. Just something simple like that. It has been highly requested by the fans!
They listen to their fans, but they aren't magicians. Any project has its limitations in resources, whether that be time, money, labor, materials, etc. If you're building a house, you can't snap your fingers and make a mansion. You have to consider costs of labor, costs of materials, the type of market you're selling the house to, and ultimately your profit.

SCEA is no different. I only know Russell from what he posts and from the video clips, and from that, I can conclude that if he could he would snap his fingers and have every little detail (Including my 3:05 games) perfect down to a T. But he faces limitations just like everyone else does.
Old 02-12-2015, 03:56 AM   #31
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herschie
They listen to their fans, but they aren't magicians. Any project has its limitations in resources, whether that be time, money, labor, materials, etc. If you're building a house, you can't snap your fingers and make a mansion. You have to consider costs of labor, costs of materials, the type of market you're selling the house to, and ultimately your profit.

SCEA is no different. I only know Russell from what he posts and from the video clips, and from that, I can conclude that if he could he would snap his fingers and have every little detail (Including my 3:05 games) perfect down to a T. But he faces limitations just like everyone else does.
I understand that,the problem I have is this option has been requested for awhile now! They have said over and over again in the PS3 wasn't powerful enough. Now we supposedly have the most powerful console ever in the PS4 and they still make excuses. How about this,maybe instead of putting all these bells and whistles in the game,they should address the the most requested stuff fans want to see first. It seems like they come up with these new ideas and force feed it to people. They have a whole year to put things in the game! I know it's not hard to fix the stadium problem. Madden has given you the option for years. But it is what is. I just question how much they really listen to the fans. I know I'm not in the minority about the stadium issue.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-12-2015, 08:42 AM   #32
MVP

NYJin2011tm's Arena

I already knew these guys are the best dev group out there. The fact that they are selling the ps3 version for $40 and Vita version for $20 shows me that they truly care about the game and their fans and not just about money.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »