Home

MLB 15 The Show Stream - Licensed Equipment, Universal Rewards & Diamond Dynasty

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Stream - Licensed Equipment, Universal Rewards & Diamond Dynasty within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-24-2015, 07:42 AM   #457
MVP

bigwill33's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: MLB 15 The Show Stream - Licensed Equipment, Universal Rewards & Diamond Dynasty

They said during the livestreams that adding new equipment and new brands was on their priority list in moving forward. The biggest mention was for catcher's gear.
Old 03-24-2015, 06:14 PM   #458
MVP

MetsFan16's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: MLB 15 The Show Stream - Licensed Equipment, Universal Rewards & Diamond Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwill33
They said during the livestreams that adding new equipment and new brands was on their priority list in moving forward. The biggest mention was for catcher's gear.
Catchers gear would be so awesome. Different chest protectors for AllStar, Nike, Rawlings, Under Armour, Mizuno would add so much to how catchers look.
Old 03-25-2015, 12:38 AM   #459
MVP

bigwill33's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetsFan16
Catchers gear would be so awesome. Different chest protectors for AllStar, Nike, Rawlings, Under Armour, Mizuno would add so much to how catchers look.
That's pretty much what the developers said during the stream. Not to put more words in their mouthes, but they seemed excited and optimistic that catcher's gear might be coming sooner than later. Hopefully in '16.
Old 03-25-2015, 12:52 AM   #460
Rookie

eaw913's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwill33
That's pretty much what the developers said during the stream. Not to put more words in their mouthes, but they seemed excited and optimistic that catcher's gear might be coming sooner than later. Hopefully in '16.
Would be great, that's for sure! I'm satisfied enough that they got the equipment to fully press into their bodies this year. No more bloated catchers! Really adds a lot to how they look.
Old 03-25-2015, 01:19 AM   #461
Banned

MythicalGnome's Arena

OVR: 0

As I have been hoping I want a lot of things to come together for 16. Really, my only worry is that Legends again will go missing for some odd reason. Well, even if..... the extra equipment and polish to the stadiums and player jerseys would be fine.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-25-2015, 11:01 AM   #462
MVP

bronxbombers21325's Arena

OVR: 2

I'm wondering why Rawlings batting gloves made it in over Mizuno. Especially since Mizuno is in the game in the form of cleats. I have watched every stram and have yet to see a player wearing Rawlings batting gloves. There are, however, a lot of players that wear Mizuno that are stuck with generics in the game.
New York Yankees, Pittsburgh Steelers, Kentucky Wildcats, #18 Kyle Busch, #4B Jackie Boggs, #0 Scott Bloomquist

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »