Home

MLB 15 The Show Trailer - Summer Wind

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Trailer - Summer Wind within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-13-2015, 10:17 PM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 0
That lighting is un-real. Also the new glove pat on the back with the yankees, the posey hugging Casilla and the Puig celebration at home plate really caught my eye. The graphics are a bit prettier and the pirates dugout celebrations were really cool. Good job guys, you have my money.
Old 02-13-2015, 10:28 PM   #74
Rookie

Brian3113's Arena

Re: MLB 15 The Show Trailer - Summer Wind

I hope they actually have the Hit it Here Cafe, and include the King's Court when Felix pitches at home. Also, I hope they add Rodney shooting the arrow after a save.
Portland Trail Blazers
Seattle Sounders FC
Nebraska Cornhuskers
Old 02-13-2015, 10:31 PM   #75
Go Cubs Go

WaitTilNextYear's Arena

OVR: 18

It looked good, but when will we finally uncover the fans' strange, league-wide obsession with Player 0? There's got to be a way to create fans with a generic shirt that can be coded to display the number/name of an important player on the team. Maybe a "fan editor" would be cool in the future.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-13-2015, 10:36 PM   #76
MVP

OVR: 10

Wow, lighting is amazing...does wonders for visuals! Bravo.

Small nitpick - Mariners logo "S" is still too small on ballcaps. Been like this in game for years.
Old 02-13-2015, 10:43 PM   #77
dare i say...en fuego?

BravesBoy's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaitTilNextYear
It looked good, but when will we finally uncover the fans' strange, league-wide obsession with Player 0? There's got to be a way to create fans with a generic shirt that can be coded to display the number/name of an important player on the team. Maybe a "fan editor" would be cool in the future.
Fan editor? Let's not get crazy lol..I can only speak for myself but i would probably never notice what number was on a fans shirt. It's an extremely small detail
Old 02-13-2015, 10:45 PM   #78
Go Cubs Go

WaitTilNextYear's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by BravesBoy
Fan editor? Let's not get crazy lol..I can I my speak for myself but j would probably never notice what number was in a fans shirt. It's an extremely small detail
I don't know about that. It's smaller than a lot of other things (stat tracking!!!!), but the crowd ambiance is pretty important for immersion. It gets old seeing everyone rocking Player 0 jerseys at the games. There was a super fan editor in some old Madden editions so there's some precedent for it, too. I don't need a fan editor if SCEA does the work for me!
Old 02-13-2015, 10:47 PM   #79
Rookie

Quote:

They should write some code that assigns fan jerseys based on which players lead the team in stats. Top 3 in batting avg. Top 2 in wins sort of thing. Or just use whatever formula they use to assign All-Stars to assign best players on the team for fan jerseys.

The best would be achieving a level of success where your RTTS player is now on fan jerseys.
Old 02-13-2015, 10:50 PM   #80
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
When ever I see a fan wearing that it kinda brings me out of it a little. I wouldn't need a fan editor though. If there was some way the devs could make it to where the fans would have a name and number of one of your players on the back of their jersey.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »