Home

MLB 15 The Show: Revamped Diamond Dynasty

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show: Revamped Diamond Dynasty within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-18-2015, 11:54 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 1
I spent like 5 hours perfecting my logo and uniforms in MLB 13, so unless I can somehow bring those over, I'm not interested.
Old 02-18-2015, 03:36 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: MLB 15 The Show: Revamped Diamond Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanreyes
I spent like 5 hours perfecting my logo and uniforms in MLB 13, so unless I can somehow bring those over, I'm not interested.
I feel the same way about Diamond Dynasty. I like the create the uniform aspect, but I don't like the fact your team goes away when the servers are shut down. At least, let gamers play your DD team in exhibition mode.
Old 02-18-2015, 05:20 PM   #35
Rookie

mlbtheshowfan7's Arena

OVR: 0
I'm hoping for it to be basically just like MUT, but baseball. Doubt that San Diego Studios is gonna produce as much new content for it as EA. Unsure on info about packs as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-18-2015, 05:37 PM   #36
MVP

myghty's Arena

OVR: 31

I'm probably in the minority, but I'm really looking forward to this mode. I don't mind recreating my Mighty Mouse logo again. (you can view it on my OS personal page)

PS5/PSN: myghty
Old 02-18-2015, 05:40 PM   #37
MVP

baseballsim's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanreyes
I imagine most of the 5 hours spent was with the logo creation. They should allow users to import an image as one of the 1000 layers. The image could be used as a template to trace over. The image layer would then be deleted when the logo is saved. I think this is doable.
Old 02-18-2015, 09:09 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 0
I think these DD updates are outstanding. My preferred modes are Franchise> Online VS> DD> RTTS; if these changes can successfully even the playing field by reducing perpetually "stacked" teams, and if the online VS play is fixed, I think this will be the best DD year ever.

I will especially be playing DD until the OS rosters come out. For those who haven't tried DD before, I highly recommend it. I'd bet more of you like it than you think.
Old 02-18-2015, 09:59 PM   #39
MVP

MetsFan16's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by WonderCounselor
I think these DD updates are outstanding. My preferred modes are Franchise> Online VS> DD> RTTS; if these changes can successfully even the playing field by reducing perpetually "stacked" teams, and if the online VS play is fixed, I think this will be the best DD year ever.

I will especially be playing DD until the OS rosters come out. For those who haven't tried DD before, I highly recommend it. I'd bet more of you like it than you think.
Good call on playing DD until OSFM come out. I did that in '12 when it was introduced, but then when I lost my MLB players and was left with terrible DD players I jumped ship right back to Franchise and RTTS. But I can already tell DD is going to get a lot of playing time because I love the idea of one DD player and everyone else being MLB players. I am not worried about teams being stakced like years past because the developers made it clear that diamond level cards are going to be extremely rare.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »