Home

MLB 15 The Show: Diamond Dynasty Revamp Reception is Mixed

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show: Diamond Dynasty Revamp Reception is Mixed within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-18-2015, 09:33 PM   #33
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: MLB 15 The Show: Diamond Dynasty Revamp Reception is Mixed

why must every thread get derailed?? Simple question how do you improve DD, not Do you want DD to continue. With that being said, they have taken a step in the right direction by allowing mainly MLB players with the exception of a single DD player and should get rid of that as well. I dont really care for the new implementation of the single DD player and removing altogether would work. I would like to see some tournaments in the DD mode, and a true expansion with create a stadium for the mode. Would be nice to play friends, but understand the reasoning behind it.
Old 02-18-2015, 10:01 PM   #34
Pro

Scrapps's Arena

OVR: 14

Tried DD when it was first introduced. If I said had I have no interest in trying it again, it would be an understatement.
Old 02-18-2015, 10:26 PM   #35
Rookie

OhioCub's Arena

OVR: 0
I don't think there's much more they can do to improve it. With what they've done this year, I'm actually very impressed that they even have me THINKING about trying it once or twice. Note that I capitalized thinking, that's the problem with this mode, no matter what they do to it, it's never gonna have the broad appeal that franchise and rtts have. It's just not for some people. For one, I never play online and if I did, a baseball game is one of the last things I'd play online as it is too much of a timing based sport. As far as playing it offline, could be an option but is still rather unlikely for me. I prefer real teams with real rosters or playing as myself on a real team with a real roster. It's a great mode for people who love to get into fantasy sports and things of that nature but alot of people, myself included, could care less about fantasy sports and ultimate team modes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-18-2015, 10:29 PM   #36
MVP

bukktown's Arena

OVR: 19

I haven't followed anything DD related because I waste too much time in franchise and COTW.

Did they add any strategy to team building? Like FIFA has chemistry buffs for getting players from same country or club team. Just wondering if there is anything comparable?
Old 02-18-2015, 10:30 PM   #37
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bukktown
I haven't followed anything DD related because I waste too much time in franchise and COTW.

Did they add any strategy to team building? Like FIFA has chemistry buffs for getting players from same country or club team. Just wondering if there is anything comparable?
I don't think so.
Old 02-18-2015, 11:11 PM   #38
Rookie

BCDX97's Arena

OVR: 4

I don't want to play any phone games that make me grind or pay an endless pit of money, and I don't want to play sports games that do the same thing, either.

I'm sad that so many people do, though.
Old 02-18-2015, 11:37 PM   #39
Pro

Yeah it's sad to how all gaming co's seem interested in these days is how to suck all the money they can from gamer's. As if the price of games isn't high enough.
Old 02-19-2015, 12:06 AM   #40
Rookie

geezmeister's Arena

OVR: 18
I noticed alot of people creating college teams in DD. It's pretty cool too see. Just add a metal bat option and let people run with it. Love the customization of DD. I think its overlooked and I liked it alot. Not as much as franchise but still alot of fun.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »