Home

MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Cubs vs. Pirates: Full Game (Archive Available)

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Cubs vs. Pirates: Full Game (Archive Available) within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-19-2015, 10:06 PM   #65
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Cubs vs. Pirates: Full Game (Archive Available)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
In pictures it's dark because of the outfield lights and I don't necessarily blame them for comparing it to those views but to me it should look much more closer to what it looks like to those inside the stadium.

Here is what the city looks like when you are at a game (even with the outfield lights on):

Im not saying that doesnt happen. But just from searching on google i see like 10 dark pics for every 1 light one. And you can tell that even with the lights on its no where near as bright as your pic. Most people seem to want something like you posted though so maybe they should just do what the consumer wants. From a realistic standpoint though i think where its at now is fine.

Edit - mis understood your post deleted that part.

Last edited by HozAndMoose; 02-19-2015 at 10:10 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-19-2015, 10:09 PM   #66
Legend

KHarmo88's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Cubs vs. Pirates: Full Game (Archive Available)

I haven't gotten to watch the full stream. Did someone mention PNC is still being worked on?
Old 02-19-2015, 10:10 PM   #67
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHarmo88
I haven't gotten to watch the full stream. Did someone mention PNC is still being worked on?
The color of the city is i believe. It has a reddish hue to it. I dont think they were working on the brightness.
Old 02-19-2015, 10:10 PM   #68
The Future

seanjeezy's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubby blue
I can't say whether it's better or not. The stream looked bad on my laptop. It was choppy. I'm not saying it was bad, but really couldn't tell much difference between 14. I'm sure if I could see in person it would've looked better. The summer wind video looked great to me.
If you are streaming you have to make sure the "source" option is highlighted, otherwise you get a ton of artifacts and blurriness.
Old 02-19-2015, 10:10 PM   #69
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

The lights outside the stadium are better for sure....but it could be brighter by a bit.
I wouldn't want it all out and distracting....the picture kehlis posted is really the first I've seen that it looks that bright.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 02-19-2015, 10:10 PM   #70
ND

NDAlum's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: MLB 15 The Show Livestream Starting Now - Full Game

Slide step thank you that was such an elementary thing to add and extremely important!

Wait so they made the slide step have a penalty? I hope it's a really minor penalty...some guys go slide step exclusively.

Atlanta Braves Fantasy Draft Franchise | Google Docs History
NL East Champs 5x | WS Champion 1x (2020)
Old 02-19-2015, 10:13 PM   #71
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

Also the stream was only 30 FPS so it wasnt as smooth as it will be.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-19-2015, 10:15 PM   #72

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by HozAndMoose
Im not saying that doesnt happen. But just from searching on google i see like 10 dark pics for every 1 light one.
That's actually exactly what you are saying.

I explained why you see what you do via a high res camera.

You can choose to believe it or not, I go to at least 20 games every year and the background doesn't at all look dark.

I actually even used to work in the Steel Building (the tallest one in the background) and I can assure you our lights are on 24/7 and are very noticeable while watching both in person and on TV.

Do you think all of those building all of a sudden turned all those lights on as soon as the game was over and the fireworks show came on?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »