Home

MLB 15 The Show: Recapping the First Full Game Stream (Pirates vs. Cubs)

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show: Recapping the First Full Game Stream (Pirates vs. Cubs) within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-27-2015, 02:49 AM   #65
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: MLB 15 The Show: Recapping the First Full Game Stream (Pirates vs. Cubs)

Game looks great like always. Not sure Im going to have a PS4 to get the game, it will be the 1st time since 09 that I haven't had this game day1, sicne I refuse to buy it for my PS3 this year.

I keeping my fingers crossed that my wife is going to figure out a way to buy a PS4 for me so I can have MLBTS15 this yr, but not positive it will happen. She said something about her parents maybe giving us the money so I can have it, but I hate for them to buy it for me, as since my health has gone bad and Im no longer able to work, my father in law has said some nasty things behind my back that's has tick me off, so I really hate to have them do anything for me, my mother in law is a wonderful lady though, but still don't feel right having them pay for a gaming system for me.
Hopefully my wife can figure out a way without going thru them, it will really suck not to have this game this year, I enjoy MLBTS14 on the PS3, but with the improvements of 15 on the PS4 for franchise mode is really nice. These guys at SCEA always do such a fantastic job year end and year out.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2015, 11:32 AM   #66
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseIH
Game looks great like always. Not sure Im going to have a PS4 to get the game, it will be the 1st time since 09 that I haven't had this game day1, sicne I refuse to buy it for my PS3 this year.

I keeping my fingers crossed that my wife is going to figure out a way to buy a PS4 for me so I can have MLBTS15 this yr, but not positive it will happen. She said something about her parents maybe giving us the money so I can have it, but I hate for them to buy it for me, as since my health has gone bad and Im no longer able to work, my father in law has said some nasty things behind my back that's has tick me off, so I really hate to have them do anything for me, my mother in law is a wonderful lady though, but still don't feel right having them pay for a gaming system for me.
Hopefully my wife can figure out a way without going thru them, it will really suck not to have this game this year, I enjoy MLBTS14 on the PS3, but with the improvements of 15 on the PS4 for franchise mode is really nice. These guys at SCEA always do such a fantastic job year end and year out.
Case.....that sucks about your health and especially about your FIL talking crap.
I hope things work out for you.
I pre-ordered the collectors edition on Amazon...if SCEA sends me a copy this year(don't know...I didn't go to CD this year) and it's a PS3 copy...I'll send it your way.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 02-27-2015, 03:44 PM   #67
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Case.....that sucks about your health and especially about your FIL talking crap.
I hope things work out for you.
I pre-ordered the collectors edition on Amazon...if SCEA sends me a copy this year(don't know...I didn't go to CD this year) and it's a PS3 copy...I'll send it your way.

M.K.
Knight165

Thank you Knight, really hoping we find a way to get a PS4, I just hate asking for money for anything especially a gaming system. Might end up asking my Mom to help with part of it.

I wonder what I can get for my PS3 on trade in? I also have a xbox360 that hasn't been played since I bought my PS3 in 09 for MLBTS. If I could get 125 or so between the 2, my wife might be able to do it, cause she told me I should see what I could trade them for at GameStop. Might have ot call them, but I know they tend to not give much when it comes to games.

Favorite teams:
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Old 02-27-2015, 03:49 PM   #68
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseIH
Thank you Knight, really hoping we find a way to get a PS4, I just hate asking for money for anything especially a gaming system. Might end up asking my Mom to help with part of it.

I wonder what I can get for my PS3 on trade in? I also have a xbox360 that hasn't been played since I bought my PS3 in 09 for MLBTS. If I could get 125 or so between the 2, my wife might be able to do it, cause she told me I should see what I could trade them for at GameStop. Might have ot call them, but I know they tend to not give much when it comes to games.
Check out Gamestop as they always run trade in specials etc for used PS3 and 360 systems towards a PS4/XBOX 1 system. Get well man. And I hope you get to enjoy 15 on a PS4.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 02-27-2015, 04:02 PM   #69
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
Check out Gamestop as they always run trade in specials etc for used PS3 and 360 systems towards a PS4/XBOX 1 system. Get well man. And I hope you get to enjoy 15 on a PS4.

Thanks, I appreciate it. Ill have to check that out at Gamestop.

Favorite teams:
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Old 02-27-2015, 06:30 PM   #70
Rookie

New_Yorker_718's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowTyme15
Give it another 45 minutes. It'll pick up.....
Then the nitpicking begins
Old 02-28-2015, 02:18 PM   #71
Rookie

CubsWillRiseAgain's Arena

as a die hard Cub fan it was a glaring thing that Dexter Fowler wasn`t our CF for this stream. Probably a product of the stream being in February but needless to say he needs to be added in lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-28-2015, 02:35 PM   #72
Rookie

CubsWillRiseAgain's Arena

Jorge Soler and Javier Baez skin color seems quite light as well. Baez isn`t really dark-skinned, but Soler is much darker than the stream shows

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »