Home

MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Franchise Improvements, Inside the Radio Show & More

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Franchise Improvements, Inside the Radio Show & More within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-26-2015, 09:59 PM   #73
Rookie

OhioCub's Arena

OVR: 0
Forgot about the stream tonight, turned it on to see the bottom of the 9th, first thing I noticed... look at the movement on that 4 SEAM fastball! That's what a major league fastball should look like... Hopefully now we can get away from giving everyone a running fastball to compensate for the lack of movement in the 4-seamer.
Old 02-26-2015, 10:00 PM   #74
Rookie

wait so you cant edit contracts in franchise mode? lameee what a bummer.
Old 02-26-2015, 10:00 PM   #75
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Franchise Improvements, Inside the Radio Show & More

When they were showing the sponsor screen I didn't see anything about how long you can have the sponsor. So I'm wondering once we get those sponsor contracts do we have them forever or are they for like a season or a certain amount of games?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2015, 10:01 PM   #76
Rookie

ebarws6's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Franchise Improvements, Inside the Radio Show & More

Also I love the improved crowd logic with less fans sitting in the upper decks. Nice touch.
Old 02-26-2015, 10:01 PM   #77
Rookie

OhioCub's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
That skyline is beautiful!

Not to drag this off topic but that is exactly what PNC park needs in the background.

THe O's black pants on the other hand.......
Are the O's really wearing those black pants this year? If so... no, just no lol
Old 02-26-2015, 10:01 PM   #78
Pro

RLebron12's Arena

OVR: 1

Man that ball park looked amazing! The skyline was awesome the buildings lit up really brought everything more to life!

I thought the game looked amazing and really can't wait till March 31! Every time I see the name brands in there it just looks better and better. Radio showcase was a cool new touch, will probably listen to it at first then skip over it after awhile as it will get repetitive. Not taking anything away from you guys just being honest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“Baseball is a game, yes. It is also a business. But what is most truly is is disguised combat. For all its gentility, its almost leisurely pace, baseball is violence under wraps.” -Willie Mays (The Say Hey Kid)
Old 02-26-2015, 10:02 PM   #79
MVP

OVR: 8

Haven't seen it mentioned in this thread yet, but I am a big proponent of better pitching animations - and I've got to say, Chris Sale looked SPOT ON. And it looks like they tweaked Ubaldo a little bit with his arm motion and he looks pretty good too.

Cant wait to get a look at Tanaka.
Old 02-26-2015, 10:03 PM   #80
MVP

sydrogerdavid's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioCub
Are the O's really wearing those black pants this year? If so... no, just no lol
No. Those are from their old throwback uniforms.

From the 1901 Baltimore club.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »