Home

MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Franchise Improvements, Inside the Radio Show & More

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Franchise Improvements, Inside the Radio Show & More within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-26-2015, 09:10 PM   #41
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Franchise Improvements, Inside the Radio Show & More

Okay if it ends soon I can upload it in parts. It would be 1 part every 28 minutes. So the longer it goes the more parts. Or i can wait and download it then make it all one video before uploading. But i wont be able to do that until late tonight. Possibly after midnight.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2015, 09:11 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Franchise Improvements, Inside the Radio Show & More

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboxer
From what they stated 1 year deals are the norm in the minors with a few exceptions.
It's not. When a player signs out of the draft, they sign a six-year deal. After those six years, yes, most guys go year-to-year.
Old 02-26-2015, 09:16 PM   #43
MVP

MetsFan16's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboxer
Only thing was saying the radio show is also in RTTS and will talk about your player if warranted. ie.. reaches a milestone etc...
I meant during this stream. Last week they said they would talk about Franchise, RTTS and the Radio Show but they are playing an exhibition game. Are they talking about the RTTS improvements in this stream?
Old 02-26-2015, 09:16 PM   #44
Game Designer

tabarnes19_SDS's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamarlin2121
It's not. When a player signs out of the draft, they sign a six-year deal. After those six years, yes, most guys go year-to-year.
Not true. After 6 years they are a minor league free agent. Players sign bonuses then are year to year. if they have not made the 40 man by year 6 they are free agents.

The exceptions they are talking about in real life that sign major league deals. those are players like Bryce harper.
Old 02-26-2015, 09:16 PM   #45

NewNapkin's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamarlin2121
No they don't?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2015, 09:18 PM   #46
MIB Crew

rspencer86's Arena

OVR: 49

Fan caught that home run ball then held it up for everyone to see. That was sick!

University of Missouri '09
Twitter: @RyanASpencer

Royals / Chiefs / Bulls / Mizzou / Sporting KC

PSN: MizzouTigerrr
Old 02-26-2015, 09:20 PM   #47
MVP

OVR: 0

Man, I love the radio show!!! Now I'll know what happens in my season and rtts without flying blind... See what I did there?
Old 02-26-2015, 09:21 PM   #48
Pro

garyjr33's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilliesFan13
So if I'm playing as the Phillies and don't meet my GM goals after a few years and am fired, I am forced to use another team?
Yes, or you can turn GM contracts off to stay as that team throughout the length of the franchise.
NCAAF: Illinois Fighting Illini, Lafayette
NCCAB: Illinois Fighting Illini, Lafayette

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »