Home

MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Live Gameplay with Senior A.I. Programmer

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Live Gameplay with Senior A.I. Programmer within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-03-2015, 10:48 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanmc564
finally get to see busch stadium, although its still has things wrong with it the ford truck sign in left center field hasn't been there since 2013, and it still annoying to see that they put current players on the left field wall, last year was the worse for it because they had every one picture last name on it except for allen craig , they had his first name on it, and then he gets traded half way thru the season, so you have a player on the wall who no longer plays for that team. makes no sense. It would look better and make more sense just to leave the left field wall blank (just a plain green wall) I also think the jumbotron/scoreboard needs to be significantly bigger anyone who has been to a game at busch can back me up on that their score board is huge in real life but look tiny in the game. sorry for the gripe, everyone has there own gripes about the game. Busch stadium is always my biggest gripe.
Makes sense to me..if you know the ballpark that well anything not 100% will stand out like a sore thumb. They should verify that any player, who is supposed to be a current player, whose likeness is painted on the fence or otherwise incorporated into the stadium model is still on the team.
Old 03-03-2015, 10:51 PM   #58
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Live Gameplay with Senior A.I. Programmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HozAndMoose
I believe thats what he said. Not sure if it was every day until release or every day until the game is done.
I think they're just going bonkers now with showing things off, and having fun with it because I believe the game is near gold status, so they're not as actively working on it as before (little touch ups here and there, and optimization), and you know they'll be taking a month or so off before picking up the pre development stages for 16 so they'll rest then.
Old 03-03-2015, 10:52 PM   #59
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidgames
Showtyme...you mean those gloves are not the gloves for you?
They are perfect for me. Just a small observation I made which I clearly state can be fixed manually. I see you're still mad about the Mariners jersey comment from Earlier.......

Last edited by ShowTyme15; 03-03-2015 at 11:12 PM.
Old 03-03-2015, 10:57 PM   #60
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Quiet_Pro
I think they're just going bonkers now with showing things off, and having fun with it because I believe the game is near gold status, so they're not as actively working on it as before (little touch ups here and there, and optimization), and you know they'll be taking a month or so off before picking up the pre development stages for 16 so they'll rest then.
I'm guessing they were also playing an older build of the game since when the check swing glitch happened Ramone said that has already been fixed.
Old 03-03-2015, 10:59 PM   #61
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
I'm guessing they were also playing an older build of the game since when the check swing glitch happened Ramone said that has already been fixed.
They always play the most stable builds that are suitable for the streams I believe.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-03-2015, 11:01 PM   #62
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
Exactly. And like I said before (I forget if in this thread or a different one), but I bet Thursday's stadium stream (they'll probably cover graphics there too), won't be WIP. (I'm probably wrong, ALL the streams will probably be dev kit WIP) lol; but I could be wrong. BUT it would definitely be nice to see the graphics/stadium stream be a NON-WIP optimized version.
Old 03-03-2015, 11:07 PM   #63
Rookie

eaw913's Arena

OVR: 1
I doubt any streams will be a non-WIP.
Old 03-03-2015, 11:09 PM   #64
Banned

unfortunately. But hey, we can wish right? LOL

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »