Home

Live Stream today?

This is a discussion on Live Stream today? within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-05-2015, 12:44 PM   #17
SCEA Community Manager

Russell_SCEA's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: Live Stream today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardinalbird7
Then why are they allowing timing hitting for online lol
Because our lead programmer for all things batting and pitching re-balanced all the different hitting methods that's why. I was joking around.
Old 03-05-2015, 12:56 PM   #18
Pro

ryanmc564's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
Because our lead programmer for all things batting and pitching re-balanced all the different hitting methods that's why. I was joking around.
damn Ramone, you can't even make a joke around here with out people jumping to conclusions.
Old 03-05-2015, 01:12 PM   #19
MVP

Dolenz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odaddi66
Will There be a RTTS stream, or anything to discuss the new additions to the mode, OR They weren't any new additions??
They touched on it in the first stream. The biggest thing they have mentioned is licensed equipment and equipment cards that can be used to used to boost your players attributes. I think they also mentioned more Minor League Stadiums.

I also believe the radio show is in RTTS as well.
Old 03-05-2015, 01:14 PM   #20
Rookie

Thanks Bro 👆
Old 03-05-2015, 01:15 PM   #21
Rookie

T_O_p12's Arena

Is the official unofficial weekly Thursday stream still happening today?

If so, do we know the topic yet?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2015, 01:30 PM   #22
Pro

RLebron12's Arena

OVR: 1

Ramone said we will have a stream today, but they pushed back the Stadium stream until Tuesday so we do not know what today's stream will be. Either way I can't wait to watch it while at work lol. Ramone will it be 5pm PST again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“Baseball is a game, yes. It is also a business. But what is most truly is is disguised combat. For all its gentility, its almost leisurely pace, baseball is violence under wraps.” -Willie Mays (The Say Hey Kid)
Old 03-05-2015, 01:35 PM   #23
MVP

cardinalbird5's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanmc564
damn Ramone, you can't even make a joke around here with out people jumping to conclusions.
Lol chill. There's a reason timing has not been allowed online. I understand why they are doing it this year but it still it makes me nervous about the online balance. They seem to always add a few things like this each year.

To alot of people its no big deal but I prefer online play. Id much prefer if directional hitting was separated from timing and timing was still not allowed. I can see the balance in directional hitting but when users dont have to do anything but time the pitch speed while others are using zone....doesn't seem balanced.

Of course they haven't really discussed the pros/cons of this new interface yet. Ive watched every stream and have seen Kirby using it but he only has expanded on his approach a few times. Id love to know when he was just leaving his LS alone to enable the timing hitting versus when he was actually trying to look inside/out.

Youtube
Old 03-05-2015, 01:40 PM   #24
MVP

Dolenz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardinalbird7
Lol chill. There's a reason timing has not been allowed online. I understand why they are doing it this year but it still it makes me nervous about the online balance. They seem to always add a few things like this each year.

To alot of people its no big deal but I prefer online play. Id much prefer if directional hitting was separated from timing and timing was still not allowed. I can see the balance in directional hitting but when users dont have to do anything but time the pitch speed while others are using zone....doesn't seem balanced.

Of course they haven't really discussed the pros/cons of this new interface yet. Ive watched every stream and have seen Kirby using it but he only has expanded on his approach a few times. Id love to know when he was just leaving his LS alone to enable the timing hitting versus when he was actually trying to look inside/out.
And while Kirby has pretty handily won every game he is not really racking up that many more hits than his opponents. He is hitting more Home Runs though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »