Home

Live Stream today?

This is a discussion on Live Stream today? within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-05-2015, 02:07 PM   #25
MVP

cardinalbird5's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Live Stream today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolenz
And while Kirby has pretty handily won every game he is not really racking up that many more hits than his opponents. He is hitting more Home Runs though.
Right. That may be just a coincidence. I am not complaining especially if it is balanced. If it gets more people to play online then it could be a good thing.

I know they showed off the interface a bit with the cameras changing angles but its hard to tell what is going on when they turn the locked camera on for directional hitting.

Id like to see the next game where Kirby uses zone and Nick/Ramone use Timing to see how balanced it is!

Youtube
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2015, 02:22 PM   #26
Pro

ryanmc564's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardinalbird7
Lol chill. .
sorry bro, wasn't a jab towards you. just more or less a joke comment about how some around here hang on to every little word and analyze everything a developer says on this forum. its always crazy around here this time year. I apologize if you took that as a personal attack.
Old 03-05-2015, 02:28 PM   #27
MVP

MrOldboy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardinalbird7
Right. That may be just a coincidence. I am not complaining especially if it is balanced. If it gets more people to play online then it could be a good thing.

I know they showed off the interface a bit with the cameras changing angles but its hard to tell what is going on when they turn the locked camera on for directional hitting.

Id like to see the next game where Kirby uses zone and Nick/Ramone use Timing to see how balanced it is!
My issue is that playing online or DD I don't want to be at a disadvantage. I don't like playing analog anyways so I just go with zone as I feel that I play best using that. But if they allow timing+directional in online and DD (I honestly don't think it will or should in DD since timing) then I may actually use it for online games if my opponents use it. I hate winning with an advantage, but I also hate losing with one. I want settings, controls, etc to be the same for each player so that I know the better player won. I will enjoy online a lot less if I feel I have to use timing just to be at the same level of competition.
Old 03-05-2015, 03:16 PM   #28
MVP

cardinalbird5's Arena

All good. Go cards!

Youtube
Old 03-05-2015, 03:26 PM   #29
MVP

cardinalbird5's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOldboy
My issue is that playing online or DD I don't want to be at a disadvantage. I don't like playing analog anyways so I just go with zone as I feel that I play best using that. But if they allow timing+directional in online and DD (I honestly don't think it will or should in DD since timing) then I may actually use it for online games if my opponents use it. I hate winning with an advantage, but I also hate losing with one. I want settings, controls, etc to be the same for each player so that I know the better player won. I will enjoy online a lot less if I feel I have to use timing just to be at the same level of competition.
Yeah I am in the same boat. I know players with your caliber will still be better using zone but I guess we have to have faith in SCEA when they say it will be balanced for online.

I mean its like they went polar opposite with the hitting this year. I used to really respect the users who would use zone plus analog online. Its by far the most difficult to use and you got no real advantage over pure analog or zone. Now since they simplified analog I feel like those who use zone may be at a disadvantage online and it will be the same as zone analog in the past. Its all about competitive balance yet still keeping the game fun. I understand that for sure.

I just hope they've tested this somehow and came to a consensus as a whole rather than just one individual making an executive decision that it will be allowed for online to appeal to the mass.

I will say this though....they allow classic pitching online and have done so as far as I started playing. Classic pitching is absolute garbage to use online and people only use it if they can't figure out analog or meter. I hope timing also pans out to be this low risk/low reward offensive philosophy as classic does for pitching.

Youtube
Old 03-05-2015, 03:50 PM   #30
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLebron12
Ramone said we will have a stream today, but they pushed back the Stadium stream until Tuesday so we do not know what today's stream will be. Either way I can't wait to watch it while at work lol. Ramone will it be 5pm PST again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When did Ramone say that the stadium stream is going to be pushed back until Tuesday?
Old 03-05-2015, 03:54 PM   #31
Pro

ryanmc564's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
When did Ramone say that the stadium stream is going to be pushed back until Tuesday?
it was either Tuesday or Wednesday, I forget which thread it was said in.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2015, 04:05 PM   #32
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
Here you go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
Stadium Stream has been moved to next Tuesday.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »