Home

Live Stream Archive Thread

This is a discussion on Live Stream Archive Thread within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-07-2015, 02:24 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: Live Stream Archive Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Of The Year
It's interesting to note in February there were 4 streams in 3 weeks, when the game was still a WIP.

Now in March there have already been 3 streams in 4 days. Maybe this means the game is close to ''gold'',
or maybe already ''gold''.
Ramone said everything was pretty much already optimized... leads me to believe it's Gold. Optimization is usually the last thing done. (And looking at the fresh visuals from the streams... I'm inclined to think it is done).
Old 03-07-2015, 09:44 PM   #18
Pro

ajblithe20's Arena

OVR: 2

Not sure where to ask this, but I'll post here. Does anyone have confirmation this bug has been fixed? In MLB 14, and in the streams we've seen of MLB 15, sometimes when a new batter walks up, the batter's picture on a jumbotron doesn't change. I'm not sure if this is only the case when using Quick Counts, but it's irritating to me.

I put this in the Stream Archive thread because I think I saw in one of the last streams that this question was asked. I think someone mentioned the jumbotron glitch (something along those lines), and the SonySanDiegoStudios official account responded that it's been fixed for the final build. Problem is I looked away and couldn't find the comments again to make sure the question is what I thought it was.
Old 03-08-2015, 02:30 PM   #19
MVP

MetsFan16's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajblithe20
Not sure where to ask this, but I'll post here. Does anyone have confirmation this bug has been fixed? In MLB 14, and in the streams we've seen of MLB 15, sometimes when a new batter walks up, the batter's picture on a jumbotron doesn't change. I'm not sure if this is only the case when using Quick Counts, but it's irritating to me.

I put this in the Stream Archive thread because I think I saw in one of the last streams that this question was asked. I think someone mentioned the jumbotron glitch (something along those lines), and the SonySanDiegoStudios official account responded that it's been fixed for the final build. Problem is I looked away and couldn't find the comments again to make sure the question is what I thought it was.
Yes I was actually the one that asked that question! And I got the response that they were aware and it was fixed in the final build. The operator tagged my name in the response so it was about my question. So yes, the Jumbotron glitch should be fixed in the final build.
Old 03-08-2015, 03:04 PM   #20
Banned

Go Yankees's Arena

OVR: 0

Just wanted to say thanks for putting these up on you tube, its fun to watch the videos and so wish i was on the couch playing, if not for these video's and spring training i would still be wallowing in the crushing loss my Ducks got handed to by Ohio st. ughhh, anyway thanks alot!!
Old 03-08-2015, 03:15 PM   #21
Expletive Deleted

Ghost Of The Year's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Yankees
Just wanted to say thanks for putting these up on you tube, its fun to watch the videos and so wish i was on the couch playing, if not for these video's and spring training i would still be wallowing in the crushing loss my Ducks got handed to by Ohio st. ughhh, anyway thanks alot!!
No reason to wallow too much, that was a really special Ohio State team.
Roll Tide!
#44Syracuse
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-08-2015, 05:46 PM   #22
Pro

ajblithe20's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetsFan16
Yes I was actually the one that asked that question! And I got the response that they were aware and it was fixed in the final build. The operator tagged my name in the response so it was about my question. So yes, the Jumbotron glitch should be fixed in the final build.
Sweet! Thanks for the response!
Old 03-08-2015, 07:44 PM   #23
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Of The Year
No reason to wallow too much, that was a really special Ohio State team.
Roll Tide!
I also Roll Tide, so it was upsetting when Oh St beat em... however, those last two games looked very inspired. Special is right.
Old 03-10-2015, 01:22 PM   #24
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

OVR: 7

Dont really think it needs its own thread.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »