Home

What player movement on 14' are you looking forward to continuing on 15' the Show?

This is a discussion on What player movement on 14' are you looking forward to continuing on 15' the Show? within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-08-2015, 10:06 AM   #1
MVP

decga's Arena

OVR: 12
What player movement on 14' are you looking forward to continuing on 15' the Show?

Well ladies & gents it almost "Showtime" once again. The year to year saves are going to be very interesting. When you think about it your 14' rosters morphing over to a new version of the Show.

I am looking forward into continuing my franchise. If you are playing your franchise with one team control. There were probably alot roster moves. Some that probably left you scratching your heads.

When I continue my Braves franchise.I am only upon completing year one in my franchise. I will see David Wright & his long term contract on the Dodgers. C.C. pitching for the Angels with multi years remaining on his contract. Jayson Werth on the Reds. Hell Heyward & J-Up still with my Braves without tricking the CPU to keep them. There were many moves made on my franchise with players who had multi-year deals. What are yours?

Last edited by decga; 03-08-2015 at 10:08 AM. Reason: Added spacing
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-08-2015, 11:50 AM   #2
Expletive Deleted

Ghost Of The Year's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: What player movement on 14' are you looking forward to continuing on 15' the Show

I still have Up, Up & a Hey; the one move that I may see if I can work to my maximum benefit is trading away Kimbrel to the Reds for Aroldis.
The Yankees got King Felix & Giancarlo in my franchise, that'll be interesting to see play out.
Jimmy Rollins went to the BoSox, I don't believe that'll pan out but I will keep one eye on them.
#44Syracuse
Old 03-08-2015, 12:32 PM   #3
MVP

decga's Arena

Re: What player movement on 14' are you looking forward to continuing on 15' the Show

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Of The Year
I still have Up, Up & a Hey; the one move that I may see if I can work to my maximum benefit is trading away Kimbrel to the Reds for Aroldis.
The Yankees got King Felix & Giancarlo in my franchise, that'll be interesting to see play out.
Jimmy Rollins went to the BoSox, I don't believe that'll pan out but I will keep one eye on them.
Nice! Well the got Felix for some years because of his contract. Now are you still in year one of your franchise? Yeah Kimbrel is up and down for me. I have blown 7 saves, but saved 38 thru 139 games... 71K's, 11.7k/9 very impressive though
Old 03-08-2015, 12:45 PM   #4
Expletive Deleted

Ghost Of The Year's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by decga
Nice! Well the got Felix for some years because of his contract. Now are you still in year one of your franchise? Yeah Kimbrel is up and down for me. I have blown 7 saves, but saved 38 thru 139 games... 71K's, 11.7k/9 very impressive though
I'm in the off season between 2014 & 2015. I'm holding out starting the 2015 season until March 31.
#44Syracuse
Old 03-08-2015, 01:14 PM   #5
MVP

decga's Arena

Thumbs up Re: What player movement on 14' are you looking forward to continuing on 15' the Show

Quote:
I'm in the off season between 2014 & 2015. I'm holding out starting the 2015 season until March 31.
Oh so you have not started any of the off season moves. If so it really going interesting seeing contract moves work for those 14' franchise files.... Hold on my brother. 3 whole weeks remaining....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-08-2015, 10:39 PM   #6
[Player 1]

thaSLAB's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Speaking of J-Hey, I started a 2014 Astros franchise with the 2015 rosters. I'm now in 2017, and the CPU Braves brought him back in the off-season. The CPU Yankees also traded to bring Granderson back too.

htcONE [M8] 5.0 | Tapatalk

YouTube

Old 03-09-2015, 01:07 AM   #7
Pro

I will be starting a new Giants franchise since the minor league affiliates probably wont carry over but I will continue to groom Ryder Jones for the starting 3rd base job in 2016 and Mac Williamson LF for 2016 as well. Crick and Beede will probably take over the 4th and 5th rotation slots as well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »