Home

MLB 15 The Show Video - Diamondbacks vs. Nationals, Dodgers vs. Padres & RTTS

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Video - Diamondbacks vs. Nationals, Dodgers vs. Padres & RTTS within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-11-2015, 01:30 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show Video - Diamondbacks vs. Nationals, Dodgers vs. Padres & RTTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
I like the radio show. I think it will add a lot to my franchises.

I'm excited to see where it goes and how they build on to it year after year. They've got strong foundation already.
Old 03-11-2015, 02:58 AM   #34
Rookie

No ejections! Corbin also balked the entire time and it was never called
Old 03-11-2015, 04:50 AM   #35
Banned

The more I'm seeing actual gameplay footage,the less I'm impressed with the visuals in this year's Show. Call me crazy,it isn't jumping out at me visually sorry. The turf/grass looks the same the dirt still looks the same. I can't even say the player models look that much better either. I'm just hoping this game isn't a letdown visually! But ill hold my judgment until the game is released and I'm actually playing it. The stream they showed of both games just didn't pop for me. I'm hoping I'm wrong.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-11-2015, 05:20 AM   #36
MVP

LastActionHero's Arena

OVR: 6
MLB 15 The Show Video - Diamondbacks vs. Nationals, Dodgers vs. Padres & RTTS

I really liked all the side info given by Russel during the game like the players casting their own shadows now. It's those little things!

I also really had to laugh when they talked about prioritising everything they, or the fans, really wanted to put in the game. Russel then mentions they redid all the stadium backdrops and even the press/vip boxes where they put in fridges now and then the IGN guy says they might have to reconsider their priorities haha.

Last edited by LastActionHero; 03-11-2015 at 05:24 AM.
Old 03-11-2015, 05:38 AM   #37
MVP

merchant1874's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: MLB 15 The Show Video - Diamondbacks vs. Nationals, Dodgers vs. Padres & RTTS

Not normally a fan of Mcaffrey but that was a great watch.

Loved his enthusiasm for baseball and the game, very infectious.
Old 03-11-2015, 06:32 AM   #38
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwo4Life75
The more I'm seeing actual gameplay footage,the less I'm impressed with the visuals in this year's Show. Call me crazy,it isn't jumping out at me visually sorry. The turf/grass looks the same the dirt still looks the same. I can't even say the player models look that much better either. I'm just hoping this game isn't a letdown visually! But ill hold my judgment until the game is released and I'm actually playing it. The stream they showed of both games just didn't pop for me. I'm hoping I'm wrong.
pretty sure its the videos.
i saw the show 14 on ps4 for the first time last month.
looks amazing.

but im not a really a graphics guy. If high heat 2001 was playable on my ps4 and had homerun collision detection i would probably never play another baseball game again.

i dont think there is enough difference though in mlb 15 for me to spend the full $60+ on it.
i know when i saw mlb 14, the framerate was pretty bad. so hopefully its better in 2015.

im a player that doesnt really care about roofs, player specifics and such.

i care more about the homerun camera not being in the game, camera cutting away too quick in btp view, customization, stats, etc

I dont really follow baseball much. I kinda like playing games, but with fake players that i dont really know tendencies of.
Old 03-11-2015, 06:55 AM   #39
Rookie

CubsWillRiseAgain's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwo4Life75
while i agree in the videos all that doesn't pop, it ALWAYS looks stunning on the actual PS4 when you play it. last year i was real concerned with this stuff, then played it on the PS4 and it definitely popped
Old 03-11-2015, 07:09 AM   #40
dare i say...en fuego?

BravesBoy's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bravescountry123
No ejections! Corbin also balked the entire time and it was never called
You can turn balks on and off in the options menu...

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »