Home

MLB 15 The Show Video - Diamondbacks vs. Nationals, Dodgers vs. Padres & RTTS

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Video - Diamondbacks vs. Nationals, Dodgers vs. Padres & RTTS within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-11-2015, 07:26 AM   #41
Pro

dazzelle's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show Video - Diamondbacks vs. Nationals, Dodgers vs. Padres & RTTS

To me the IGN stream seemed a bit washed out/dull compared to the streams SDS have done.Viewed on the same tv with same settings.

Liked the info about fly balls getting down quicker and each field having its more up to date pattern.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-11-2015, 08:07 AM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 0

The stream made me realize that I really want new "MLB the Show" intro/outro music. You know the one.

It's the little riff that's been in the game for many years and plays before and after every game. Even if they just added a few different intro/outro songs to mix it up, I'd be happy. Especially if we never get Sounds of the Show back.
Old 03-11-2015, 08:28 AM   #43
Rookie

zfarrow's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: MLB 15 The Show Video - Diamondbacks vs. Nationals, Dodgers vs. Padres & RTTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanjeezy
Did we ever get a confirmation of realistic skin tones for created players? Not in the mood to search lol
Also wondering about this - would add so much to the game in RTTS and future years of franchise (not to mention OSFM).

Anyone know anything?
Old 03-11-2015, 08:35 AM   #44
RIP Ty My Buddy

nemesis04's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by zfarrow
Also wondering about this - would add so much to the game in RTTS and future years of franchise (not to mention OSFM).

Anyone know anything?
Ramone mentioned in the stream that the created players would have more skin tone options.
Old 03-11-2015, 08:37 AM   #45
Rookie

zfarrow's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemesis04
Ramone mentioned in the stream that the created players would have more skin tone options.
that's wonderful news!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-11-2015, 08:58 AM   #46
MVP

LastActionHero's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmydm90
The stream made me realize that I really want new "MLB the Show" intro/outro music. You know the one.

Yeah this is on my list as well. With all the "game getting stale" comments in the past few years I thought this would be the first thing they'd adress
Old 03-11-2015, 09:49 AM   #47
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastActionHero
Yeah this is on my list as well. With all the "game getting stale" comments in the past few years I thought this would be the first thing they'd adress
Along with a new PA announcer. I know they have an in-house guy doing it now, and they can continue to do that... but a new one with more authenticity brought to PA announcing. Or at least change the filter so it doesn't sound like he's speaking through a toilet paper roll.
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60
Old 03-11-2015, 09:55 AM   #48
Rookie

OVR: 15

I may have missed this being mentioned before, but I'm also looking forward to being able to see spray charts for all of the hitters this year. I'm not even sure how often I'll use the information, but having it readily available is a nice touch.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »