Home

MLB 15 The Show Video - Diamondbacks vs. Nationals, Dodgers vs. Padres & RTTS

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Video - Diamondbacks vs. Nationals, Dodgers vs. Padres & RTTS within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-11-2015, 10:17 AM   #49
Pro

dazzelle's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show Video - Diamondbacks vs. Nationals, Dodgers vs. Padres & RTTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastActionHero
Yeah this is on my list as well. With all the "game getting stale" comments in the past few years I thought this would be the first thing they'd adress
Its one of those small cosmetic things that is fine and works well but a change would me nice.
I would also add stadium advertising to the list, its not broken or bad but would be nice to see less The Show,MLB ect. type advertising.Maybe with the licensed equipment they could get some of those brands in the stadiums.
Old 03-11-2015, 10:20 AM   #50
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: MLB 15 The Show Video - Diamondbacks vs. Nationals, Dodgers vs. Padres & RTTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer
Along with a new PA announcer. I know they have an in-house guy doing it now, and they can continue to do that... but a new one with more authenticity brought to PA announcing. Or at least change the filter so it doesn't sound like he's speaking through a toilet paper roll.
Now that Kirby has the commentary reins, maybe this is something he's looking into.
Old 03-11-2015, 10:24 AM   #51
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmydm90
The stream made me realize that I really want new "MLB the Show" intro/outro music. You know the one.

It's the little riff that's been in the game for many years and plays before and after every game. Even if they just added a few different intro/outro songs to mix it up, I'd be happy. Especially if we never get Sounds of the Show back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LastActionHero
Yeah this is on my list as well. With all the "game getting stale" comments in the past few years I thought this would be the first thing they'd adress
Do we know if SCEA (or Sony), whatever it is... has partnership contracts with any major broadcasting company? Like just as example, I know they dont partner with FOX, but if they did, they could use Fox's intro/outro music in between innings, start of game, end of game, etc... Anything like that? (Especially since the different Fox Sports regional networks cover most games now (unless the team has their own dedicated network like the Yankees YES or Sox NESN or Rockies ROOT, etc).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-11-2015, 10:27 AM   #52
Rookie

ped3328's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyf105
Goldschmidt running across the pitchers mound?! Really?! Player's get beaned if they did that in real life!
Shades of A-Rod in 2010 against the A's !
Old 03-11-2015, 10:58 AM   #53
Pro

ARoid1313's Arena

OVR: 3

Home run cut scene is exactly the same .. And so is the intro cut scene . Although I appreciate some of the small additions it's hard not to think you are watching mlb 14, or to a lesser degree mlb13
Old 03-11-2015, 11:11 AM   #54
Rookie

hogfanhw81's Arena

OVR: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyf105
Goldschmidt running across the pitchers mound?! Really?! Player's get beaned if they did that in real life!
I noticed that also!
Old 03-11-2015, 11:24 AM   #55
Rookie

Mgbleu1986's Arena

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ARoid1313
Home run cut scene is exactly the same .. And so is the intro cut scene . Although I appreciate some of the small additions it's hard not to think you are watching mlb 14, or to a lesser degree mlb13
Yup, exactly my thoughts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-11-2015, 11:28 AM   #56
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowTyme15
They were at August 5th in the franchise. That is normal for big names to go on waivers. After July 31st it is the revocable waiver period.

EXAMPLE just this past season both Bryce Harper and Stephen Strasburg were put on waivers in August in real life. Both were pulled back when they got claimed.
Can you elaborate more on this? I am unfamiliar with how it would work should someone 'claim' Harper or Strasburg during 'revocable waiver period'.

TIA.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »