Home

MLB 15 The Show Video - Diamondbacks vs. Nationals, Dodgers vs. Padres & RTTS

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Video - Diamondbacks vs. Nationals, Dodgers vs. Padres & RTTS within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-11-2015, 11:35 AM   #57
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show Video - Diamondbacks vs. Nationals, Dodgers vs. Padres & RTTS

Great stream. So much to love with 15.

A little thing that I am really happy about is the field positioning bug on the bottom left....and being able to switch positioning on the fly.

Huge thing as it was clunky in 14 and I like I can just see it in real time and make that change on the fly with a much more simplified menu.

Awesome touch.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 03-11-2015, 11:43 AM   #58
RIP Ty My Buddy

nemesis04's Arena

OVR: 52
Re: MLB 15 The Show Video - Diamondbacks vs. Nationals, Dodgers vs. Padres & RTTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
Great stream. So much to love with 15.

A little thing that I am really happy about is the field positioning bug on the bottom left....and being able to switch positioning on the fly.

Huge thing as it was clunky in 14 and I like I can just see it in real time and make that change on the fly with a much more simplified menu.

Awesome touch.
It is a nice addition, one thing I did suggest is they give a description of what the defense is actually in because in certain situations it is hard to tell what they are doing based on the graphic alone. I hope that can be added next year.
Old 03-11-2015, 11:46 AM   #59
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHedges2
Can you elaborate more on this? I am unfamiliar with how it would work should someone 'claim' Harper or Strasburg during 'revocable waiver period'.

TIA.
If someone claims a player during revocable waivers the teams involved can workout a trade or pull the player back. 9 times out of 10 the player is pulled back.
Old 03-11-2015, 11:59 AM   #60
[Player 1]

thaSLAB's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowTyme15
If someone claims a player during revocable waivers the teams involved can workout a trade or pull the player back. 9 times out of 10 the player is pulled back.
To add to this, revocable waivers can kind of be looked at as a "gauging of interest" waiver; for a team to see what a player is worth in the trade market.

htcONE [M8] 5.0 | Tapatalk

YouTube

Old 03-11-2015, 12:04 PM   #61
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaSLAB
To add to this, revocable waivers can kind of be looked at as a "gauging of interest" waiver; for a team to see what a player is worth in the trade market.

htcONE [M8] 5.0 | Tapatalk
This is correct. This is common practice for teams each August. Most if not all teams put their big name players or high price guys on revocable waivers to gauge their value and interest from other teams. They are always pulled back. Very rare that a big name guy gets traded during revocable waiver period. The last time a big name was dealt was 2012 when the Dodgers and Red Sox made the big trade involving Adrian Gonzalez, Carl Crawford, and Josh Beckett.

Last edited by ShowTyme15; 03-11-2015 at 12:07 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-11-2015, 12:04 PM   #62
MVP

LastActionHero's Arena

OVR: 6
MLB 15 The Show Video - Diamondbacks vs. Nationals, Dodgers vs. Padres & RTTS

So now we're almost there I wonder what this years intro will be like. I really liked last years version but 13 is still on top of my list
Old 03-11-2015, 12:19 PM   #63
Pro

adh5199's Arena

OVR: 3

I really like the fact that during exhibition, we can now chose from time of year and several different start times rather than just day or night. I believe this was something that Ramone and the team added late because when the first Q&A came out, I asked Ramone if we would be able to select time of year or specific times for our games and he said no. If they did add this after the fact, that is awesome and just goes further to prove why I love this development team! The game looked and played beautifully yesterday! Keep up the good work guys!
Old 03-11-2015, 12:28 PM   #64
Rookie

Mgbleu1986's Arena

OVR: 0
Now strictly speaking on presentation, I wish the Show would take some notes from Pro Baseball Spirits. If no one has ever played or seen this game, check it out. Makes the Show's presentation look childish.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »