Home

MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Developer Tournament Featuring Gameplay All Day

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Developer Tournament Featuring Gameplay All Day within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-12-2015, 10:24 PM   #65
MVP

Shakedowncapo's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Developer Tournament Featuring Gameplay All Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by HypoLuxa13
Since I'm not going to go back and watch the 8 hour archive, what bug are you talking about?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodweaver
Yes, I missed it too. What happened and/or time ref?

Much appreciated.
Seems Nick is aware of it but if you wanna look for yourself its at the 6hr:12min:30sec mark with Victorino at bat. He misses on a pitch in the dirt for strike two but the game treats it as strike three and Shane runs to 1st.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-12-2015, 10:34 PM   #66
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Developer Tournament Featuring Gameplay All Day

I like how when Ramirez tied the game with a two run double he showed some emotion.
Old 03-12-2015, 10:36 PM   #67
Pro

cubby blue's Arena

OVR: 2
This looks likes last year's game. Although with my sorry internet, I couldn't tell that much. Did any body else have choppy animation? Not knocking the game, but they didn't put as much effort into this version than last year, imo. I'm still playing 14. I already purchased '15, and have no plans to cancel. Maybe when I see it in person, I will have a different opinion.

I hope next year Ramone and Co. will improve the player models. Some look fantastic while others look a little underwhelming.

Don't take this the wrong way, I still love this game, and I'm sure I will love '15.
Old 03-12-2015, 10:39 PM   #68
Rookie

eaw913's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubby blue
This looks likes last year's game. Although with my sorry internet, I couldn't tell that much. Did any body else have choppy animation? Not knocking the game, but they didn't put as much effort into this version than last year, imo. I'm still playing 14. I already purchased '15, and have no plans to cancel. Maybe when I see it in person, I will have a different opinion.

I hope next year Ramone and Co. will improve the player models. Some look fantastic while others look a little underwhelming.

Don't take this the wrong way, I still love this game, and I'm sure I will love '15.
I think this is one we will have to feel ourselves to see the differences/changes. A lot was done under the hood. But if you compare the graphics in this one to MLB 14 (I played MLB 14 while watching the stream just for comparison) it's actually quite amazing the difference.
Old 03-12-2015, 10:39 PM   #69
MVP

Hockeynut99's Arena

OVR: 0

The ball physics are so much better this year and the player models look a lot better too with all the shadowing and the heavy set people look better too.
Old 03-12-2015, 10:39 PM   #70
Rookie

jaydaddy03's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowTyme15
For those who missed it. Ramone and Lorne confirmed at the 05:11 mark that the cleats have been unlocked for the Dodgers, A's, Blue Jays, Royals, Cubs, Cardinals, and Phillies.
Not sure what that means but As players should be locked to white cleats
Old 03-12-2015, 10:41 PM   #71
MVP

bronxbombers21325's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
what a game!!!!! Nick and Kirby Sox and Giants.

Why I love baseball. You never run out of time, you run out of opportunities!
You never run out of time for now. The way Manfred is going we will have a game clock before it's over.
New York Yankees, Pittsburgh Steelers, Kentucky Wildcats, #18 Kyle Busch, #4B Jackie Boggs, #0 Scott Bloomquist

Last edited by bronxbombers21325; 03-12-2015 at 10:45 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-12-2015, 10:41 PM   #72
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydaddy03
Not sure what that means but As players should be locked to white cleats
No, that's not what it means. Certain parts of the cleats were locked last year that should NOT have been locked. Now the cleat is fully customizable this year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »