Home

MLB 15: The Show Q & A Thread

This is a discussion on MLB 15: The Show Q & A Thread within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-01-2015, 11:15 AM   #801
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15: The Show Q & A Thread

Hey guy,

I have not been able to read this entire thread yet, but I don't believe this question was asked.

Does anyone know how to change the pitch display of PS4 to what was shown during the KC vs Giants game during the installation phase?

Right now when I pitch (I use meter and broadcast angle), I see the break (arrows from prior years), instead of the trajectory that was shown during the exhibition game. I assume there is a way to change this, but after checking out my settings I couldn't figure out the issue.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2015, 11:22 AM   #802
Just started!

Is there a way to disable the defensive position thing that pops up when each batter pops up? Same with the flashing R2 for guess pitch thanks a bunch
Old 04-01-2015, 11:23 AM   #803
Rookie

raskal67's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroesandvillains
I just hit 7 homeruns in a Franchise game on Default AS against TOR in Toronto. Does anyone know offhand if that's some sort of record?

I realize TOR is a HR friendly park and I'm all about sample size (if anyone knows me they know that) but this kind of caught me off guard a bit.

How are the HR's going for everyone?
Variable and appropriate to me it seems. Some games none, some multiple. Feels right.
Old 04-01-2015, 11:31 AM   #804
Just started!

Can someone help me please, does this game support offline co op mode? I want to play with my friend franchise mode offline against AI?
Old 04-01-2015, 11:50 AM   #805
Rookie

cnh2os84's Arena

OVR: 4

Tried searching but couldn't find anything.

1) can you have different dynamic difficulty settings for RTTS and franchise? My RTTS player always seems to boost it and then I struggle with hitting in franchise.

2) can you use quick counts in RTTS? Couldn't find an option for it. If you can, I'll be making a SP, if not then a CP.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2015, 12:13 PM   #806
Rookie

Searched the forums but can't find anything. From looking at my card collection, it seems like I'm getting rewards after each game, but they don't pop up at the end of the game. When I exit most games (RTTS, franchise, or exhibition so far) the white text on the bottom right corner of the screen says "Item Rewards" and has the loading icon above it, but nothing ever comes up - I just go right to the menu.

Is this a bug or something I'm not understanding/doing wrong?
Old 04-01-2015, 12:28 PM   #807
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnh2os84
Tried searching but couldn't find anything.

1) can you have different dynamic difficulty settings for RTTS and franchise? My RTTS player always seems to boost it and then I struggle with hitting in franchise.

2) can you use quick counts in RTTS? Couldn't find an option for it. If you can, I'll be making a SP, if not then a CP.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Not sure about #1 as I don't really use dynamic difficulty. For #2, you can't use quick counts in RTTS. What you can do if you want a quick counts SP, though, is create a pitcher in franchise mode and use player lock. That's what I did. It's not the exact RTTS experience, as there's no training points, but the in-game experience is basically the same as RTTS and the games go a lot faster with quick counts. There are many ways to set it up, but I used 30-team control and set all the options for all teams (including mine) to Auto. That way I could just play my guy and not worry about roster moves. 30-team control is just in case I get traded.
Old 04-01-2015, 12:33 PM   #808
Meow

DetroitStyle's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prm318
Is there a way to disable the defensive position thing that pops up when each batter pops up? Same with the flashing R2 for guess pitch thanks a bunch
Not that I found. I already made a bug report for it. I recommend you upvote it to help it gain visibility to the developers.

http://theshownation.com/bug_reports/10359

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »