Home

MLB 15 : Road to the Show Thread

This is a discussion on MLB 15 : Road to the Show Thread within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-31-2015, 03:09 PM   #41
MVP

Dolenz's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 : Road to the Show Thread

I really can't say how much the improved load times helps this mode. It used to seem like I spent almost as much time in loading screens than I did playing my player. In 14 I would not even bother with pinch hit appearances for that reason. I played some at lunch and I roughly count 13 second to get into the game after hitting Play Next Appearance.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2015, 04:33 PM   #42
Banned

OVR: 27
Re: Official MLB 15 : Road to the Show Thread

Stat increases from licensed equipment are not showing a number change in the training screen. Just says whatever the increase was in parentheses but the actual number doesn't increase.
Old 03-31-2015, 06:13 PM   #43
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilliesFan13
Stat increases from licensed equipment are not showing a number change in the training screen. Just says whatever the increase was in parentheses but the actual number doesn't increase.

That's most likely because it's the equipment giving you a boost, which is only temporary if you unequip it.. Which is why your actual stats/skill doesn't increase on the screen. Whether or not the increases take, I don't know
Old 03-31-2015, 07:06 PM   #44
Rookie

I have 3 players I carried over from '14: a SS with the WhiteSox, a 3B with the Astros, and a CF with the Rockies. I've played a little of each today. Definitely going to make some new ones, thinking a 2B and also a corner outfielder. I like middle infield and I'm getting slightly better in the outfield.
Old 03-31-2015, 08:56 PM   #45
MVP

Madden's Jowels's Arena

Gonna try to pick up the game this weekend, money is a little tight right now.

I'll be carrying over my CF for the Royals who is in his 6th year right now. I'm actually in the middle of the season. I might try to finish off that season before I carry over.

Can anybody tell me, since nobody would answer me on the streams/the Q&A thread: Did they finally make the Transactions menu viewable year-round in RTTS? Rather than just in the offseason? They made improvements to the transactions menu in Franchise so I was hoping that they might have fixed this finally.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2015, 10:48 PM   #46
MVP

Madden's Jowels's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madden's Jowels
Gonna try to pick up the game this weekend, money is a little tight right now.

I'll be carrying over my CF for the Royals who is in his 6th year right now. I'm actually in the middle of the season. I might try to finish off that season before I carry over.

Can anybody tell me, since nobody would answer me on the streams/the Q&A thread: Did they finally make the Transactions menu viewable year-round in RTTS? Rather than just in the offseason? They made improvements to the transactions menu in Franchise so I was hoping that they might have fixed this finally.

Shortly after writing this, I realized "what the hell am I thinking... I need to get this game right now" haha so I brought MLB 14 and a few blu-rays to Hastings and traded them in. I actually got $24 for last year's game, hell of a trade-in. I was expecting $10 max.

Anyways, finished the install and just loaded up my first RTTS game. I'm nervous, I'm a Pure Analog guy and they messed with it this year and took the stride out, so it might take me a while to get used to the new method. I'm in the middle of an MVP-campaign so I really hope my stats don't dip too much
Old 03-31-2015, 11:18 PM   #47
Pro

RLebron12's Arena

OVR: 1

I carried over my save from 14 of Barry Bonds. Didn't play it a whole lot so im still in AA. Hoping to get promoted soon since I've been tearing it up!

Thinking of also making a infielder like a 3B and either picking a team with uniforms I like or going through the draft

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“Baseball is a game, yes. It is also a business. But what is most truly is is disguised combat. For all its gentility, its almost leisurely pace, baseball is violence under wraps.” -Willie Mays (The Say Hey Kid)
Old 03-31-2015, 11:18 PM   #48
Rookie

videogameprojr's Arena

Do most of you guys wait for the OSFM rosters to come out before starting a new RTTS?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »