Home

Official uniform errors and omissions 2015 edition

This is a discussion on Official uniform errors and omissions 2015 edition within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-29-2015, 10:08 PM   #17
Pro

Herschie's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Official uniform errors and omissions 2015 edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleCrown9
They're never going to do World Series patches. It wouldn't make any sense to. Because as soon as you enter Season 2, the Giants would still have 2014 patches.

I was surprised they had the 100th Anniversary patches for Fenway and Wrigley.
For this reason, I hope the Cubs jerseys don't have that "14" patch like they did with the 100th Anniversary at Wrigley patch they had last year. Sure, it was accurate for the first season, but for every season thereafter, it wasn't. Although when someone made the 1994 rosters for some reason, I was able to pretend that it was the patch on the jerseys from that year.

Of course, if they got the lettering on the home throwbacks correct, this all becomes a moot point. Is it blue, or still red?
Old 03-29-2015, 10:09 PM   #18
MVP

dran1984's Arena

OVR: 2

They have done much better with the uniforms this year. Part of it goes back to the research they did to see what teams wear most often. They seem to have corrected most of the issues from the past. Sure we would like them to redo the slotting system or take out duplicate jerseys to get all of the alternates in. In the cases of the uniforms they decided to leave out, those uniforms will not be worn near as much as the ones in the game. I'm pretty happy with the job they did with the uniforms this year.
Old 03-29-2015, 10:39 PM   #19
Pro

rjviking11's Arena

OVR: 3

are the mets military uniforms really not in the game? this would be a disappointment considering it was in last years game.
NCAAF- West Virginia Mountaineers
NCAAB- West Virginia Mountaineers
Old 03-29-2015, 10:50 PM   #20
Rookie

jlatz10's Arena

Official uniform errors and omissions 2015 edition

I'm not sure the Braves have an error on the second set of road grays... I'm pretty sure they wear the navy piped pants with the alternate navy jersey.

Last edited by jlatz10; 03-29-2015 at 10:52 PM.
Old 03-29-2015, 10:55 PM   #21
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjviking11
are the mets military uniforms really not in the game? this would be a disappointment considering it was in last years game.
No, they've been replaced with the Blue Alternates that have been missing the last couple of years.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-30-2015, 01:03 AM   #22
MVP

dran1984's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjviking11

They didn't have enough enough uniform slots to leave them in. They wear them a handful of times a year, they wear the Blue much more often. I think most people would chose the blue alt over the camo.
Old 03-30-2015, 09:05 AM   #23
Pro

cherman24's Arena

OVR: 4

Are you Braves fans sure they discontinued the red military jersey and continue to wear the second set of gray pants (I can't remember seeing the second set lately)? If so, I'll update the master list. Sadly the Marlins dropped the Orange hat
Old 03-30-2015, 09:42 AM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherman24
As always, love the game and this post is not here to discuss slots, style guide issues, etc. Its purpose is to identify MISSING and/or ERRORS to each team’s 2015 gear. Feel free to add on or PM me and I’ll update the main posting. As I play the game, I'll identify more errors and things such as mismatched batting helmets. There are a bunch of preset errors (ex: Cards cream with sunday hats), but you're stuck in RTTS, but not franchise. This will NOT include special jerseys such as negro league throwbacks, stars and stripes, etc. It will be focused on home and away as well as regularly rotated throwbacks and alternates.

Red Sox:
Yankees:
Rays: MISSING-fauxback uniforms
Blue Jays:
Orioles:

Tigers:
Royals:
White Sox:MISSING-throwback bp hat
Twins: MISSING-didn't think I saw new gold trimmed alternate hat
Indians:

A’s:
Rangers:
Mariners: MISSING-Cream sunday hats/jersey
Astros: MISSING-didn't think I saw orange hat
Angels:

Mets: MISSING-Military Monday camo hats/jerseys
Braves: MISSING-Red jerseys ERROR-Second set of gray road pants
Nationals:
Marlins: ERROR-Home BP hat is incorrectly all white.
Phillies:

Pirates: MISSING-Thursday Camo hats/jerseys, Sunday BP (which they never take BP on Sunday so no big deal) ERROR-All jerseys have current font rather than just on the home/road/black/bp, Home throwback should have a thick yellow stripes outlined in black pinstripes.
Cubs: ERROR-current font on road alternate jersey
Cardinals:
Brewers: MISSING-Gold alternate jersey, current throwback home jersey (the throwback home is different year)
Reds:

Giants: MISSING-new black alternate jersey
Dodgers:
Rockies:
Diamondbacks:
Padres:

So far the list is looking a lot better than 2014

From what I've heard (someone needs to confirm this), the Twins road grey pants still do not have the red/navy stripe down the sides in MLBTS 15. They have the stripe in real life. This has been missing since 2010. Thought you might want to add this to your list - unless it's been fixed?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »