Home

MLB 15 The Show Online Impressions

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Online Impressions within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-03-2015, 07:03 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: MLB 15 The Show Online Impressions

Did three online DD games and got disconnected on the last 2 by the 3rd inning. Lag on pitching/hitting seems fine, but the fielders are warping everywhere and half the time the ball lands in a gap, then I watch the game freeze for a bit, then all of the sudden the ball is caught in the infield, and all of my baserunners have warped backwards.
Old 04-03-2015, 07:16 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0

MVP Baseball had this online gaming down packed!! U would think within 365 days they would have fixed the issue by now.... I'm conducting my own survey before picking up a copy....
Old 04-03-2015, 07:31 PM   #19
Rookie

rickypro's Arena

OVR: 4

Just played my first online game in about 3 years.
Very pleased and surprised at how smooth the game went. No disconnects, no lag at all while I was batting. I literally could not tell a difference in online and my RTTS guy.
There was a little lag every so often while I was on defense but not much at all and still very playable and enjoyable.
Old 04-03-2015, 10:18 PM   #20
Just started!

OVR: 0
Has anyone else try to start an online franchise and try to upload a roster but it ends up taking a long time. It says it just failed.
Old 04-03-2015, 11:38 PM   #21
MVP

sbauer318's Arena

OVR: 7

I've played five games online and two of them have ended with a completely frozen screen. No players move, I can't do anything. I see fans walking in the stands and all the sounds but nothing else is happening. I can't even access the pause menu. I have no choice but to kill the application. In one game i was winning 7-1 in the ninth inning and the game froze. Somehow I got the loss! So much for my diamond dynasty team. I don't even want to play online now.
NFL: Baltimore Ravens

Last edited by sbauer318; 04-03-2015 at 11:41 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2015, 10:29 AM   #22
Rookie

rickypro's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbauer318
I've played five games online and two of them have ended with a completely frozen screen. No players move, I can't do anything. I see fans walking in the stands and all the sounds but nothing else is happening. I can't even access the pause menu. I have no choice but to kill the application. In one game i was winning 7-1 in the ninth inning and the game froze. Somehow I got the loss! So much for my diamond dynasty team. I don't even want to play online now.
Sorry to hear that sbauer. After a certain point if anyone gets a loss in a frozen game it should be the person behind in the score for sure.
I had good luck my first game but I don't play online much so I hope my good luck continues.
Old 04-04-2015, 11:02 AM   #23
MVP

sbauer318's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickypro
Sorry to hear that sbauer. After a certain point if anyone gets a loss in a frozen game it should be the person behind in the score for sure.

I had good luck my first game but I don't play online much so I hope my good luck continues.

Thanks. The other guy said his screen was frozen too. I just wonder why I got the loss and he didn't if both of our screens are frozen. Am I supposed to leave the game open all night and hope that he closes his game first?

So yeah, my team is now 2-3. two of those losses were because of freezes and I was winning in both games. Just a frustrating waste of time.
NFL: Baltimore Ravens

Last edited by sbauer318; 04-04-2015 at 11:14 AM.
Old 04-09-2015, 08:00 PM   #24
MVP

Artman22's Arena

OVR: 26

So now as of late the online experience has gotten worse. Now I'm getting frozen games and given the lost and some lag too. Will they ever get this right? I wonder when the show will be on the level of the other sports games online?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »