Home

MLB 15 The Show: Is the 10th Anniversary Edition Worth It?

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show: Is the 10th Anniversary Edition Worth It? within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-02-2015, 02:07 PM   #17
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: MLB 15 The Show: Is the 10th Anniversary Edition Worth It?

Quote:
A little art book showing off 10 years of cover athletes or even a special insert would have been appreciated for those of us who value the physical part of these special editions.
They do kind of have have the 10 cover athlete thing. Just not on its own book. If you take everything out of the case you can see them all.
Old 04-02-2015, 03:35 PM   #18
Pro

wisdom less13's Arena

OVR: 10
I liked what I was seeing with the Diamond Dynasty news before the game dropped. Always hated those modes being a hardcore franchise guy, but this is a cool idea. Getting a diamond Mike Trout in my 3rd pack was also a pretty sweet get. Now, is the only way to get a legend card by completing a team's collection? Or can you also get them in packs? Totally worth the money. The animated scoreboard on my home screen is pretty cool to look at...
Old 04-02-2015, 03:50 PM   #19
Banned

Peter_OS's Arena

OVR: 20
I ordered the standard (digital) edition from the PSN store. (Clearly stated at the time of pre-order that you would get a skin for your PS4 controller.) I didn't receive or get a code for this. Anyone else get theirs?
Old 04-02-2015, 03:53 PM   #20
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

Re: MLB 15 The Show: Is the 10th Anniversary Edition Worth It?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_OS
I ordered the standard (digital) edition from the PSN store. (Clearly stated at the time of pre-order that you would get a skin for your PS4 controller.) I didn't receive or get a code for this. Anyone else get theirs?
It should be emailed to you by 11:59pm PST tonight.
Old 04-02-2015, 05:11 PM   #21
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVCbearcat10
I agree with it's especially worth it for those who have Best Buy's Gamers Unlocked. I was able to get it for $30 for 2 years... only 2 more new games to buy until it paid itself off!
I did the same at Best Buy. But I received email coupons from Best Buy after I joined Gamers Club 2 years for $30 deal. One of the coupons had $5 off new game purchase before end of April and could be combined with the 20% off new game purchase. So I bought The Anniversary edition for $51.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »