Home

Transferring MLB14 Save Data

This is a discussion on Transferring MLB14 Save Data within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-03-2015, 10:40 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Transferring MLB14 Save Data

I am unable to get my RTTS to transfer over. I understand that it's not the PSN cloud, it is MLB The Show's cloud. I loaded my RTTS on PS3 and selected "Upload to Cloud". It then prompts me if I'd like to overwrite the the current save file. If I go back to the MLB14 menu and select RTTS mode and "Load from Cloud" it's there. But when I switch to PS4 and choose "Load from Cloud" it says there is no RTTS save data on the cloud server. So for some reason it will not work for me.Any ideas?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2015, 12:58 PM   #2
Rookie

Castor27's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Transferring MLB14 Save Data

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlthrashers17
I am unable to get my RTTS to transfer over. I understand that it's not the PSN cloud, it is MLB The Show's cloud. I loaded my RTTS on PS3 and selected "Upload to Cloud". It then prompts me if I'd like to overwrite the the current save file. If I go back to the MLB14 menu and select RTTS mode and "Load from Cloud" it's there. But when I switch to PS4 and choose "Load from Cloud" it says there is no RTTS save data on the cloud server. So for some reason it will not work for me.Any ideas?
It was discussed in the YTY saves thread. You have to bring it to your PS4 using a copy of '14. Then save it as a '14 RTTS. Then on '15 use the option to import from a '14 save. '15 cannot convert the file when it brings it in from the cloud.

There are some guys that volunteered to help people do this in that thread or the other options were to buy '14 used from gamestop go home and convert it then bring '14 back for a refund, or get a free gamefly account have them send you '14 and do the same.

Go here to see discussion about this and other issues with YTY Saves

Last edited by Castor27; 04-03-2015 at 01:10 PM. Reason: Added the link to the other thread.
Old 04-03-2015, 02:00 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

Damn, well thanks for the clarification. Maybe I can find 14 for cheap now that 15 is out. It would be awesome if anyone here has a copy of 14 on PS4 that would let me send them my PS3 save file for conversion.
Old 04-03-2015, 07:40 PM   #4
Rookie

Castor27's Arena

OVR: 1

Check the thread in my post above. There is a bunch of different conversations going on there so you may have to check back a few pages from the end to find them. I think there were a couple of guys that would do it. AUKevin did mine. I'm not sure if he is still doing them though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »